“Squeeze Cheese??” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oxtun

Oxtun
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Chichen Itza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: THE OFFICIAL RESTAURANT OF CHICHEN ITZA! Open until the last customer leaves! Oxtun is open during and after the show "Nights of Kukulcan".
Hamilton, Canada
“Squeeze Cheese??”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Place is inside Chichén Itzá So i expected high prices - so I wasn't surprised by high prices. I expected Tourist food - which we all got. It is a very nice restaurant but I was very disappointed with the nachos - Yuck. Stale chips with canned chili and Squeeze Cheese for 135.00 mxp. They were gross. The only reason I give this place average is because the waitresses were quick and efficient and the drinks and food came fast. I would go back for a beer to sit around with friends. BUT I don't recommend the nachos. - Nasty!

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
“I wish I could go back there again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Oh my gosh! This restaurant is the best one I've tried in my entire life! Their Mexican food is so fresh, so tasty, so Mexican, and I'm saying that having lived in the USA and tried Mexican food all the time while in there.

Even my 2-year-old daughter tried their out-of-this-world advocado, and wouldn't stop eating. The service was amazing even though they were quite crowded that day.

If you don't believe me, ask for their guestbook and read all the wonderful reviews they have got from people all over the world.

• Visited January 2013