Our group visited Chichen Itza ruins and after several hours found ourselves in need of quiet and rest. We "bumped" into this hotel on the road, checked out the rooms and reserved two for the night. The rooms are clean with sturdy wood furniture, decent mattresses, workable toilets and lovely surroundings. The prices are very fair and the staff very friendly and helpful. Check it out next time you're in the jungle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting hotel in the best location of Chichen Itza. Beautiful bungalows with private terraces, air conditioning, cable tv, safe box, and local handcrafts. Extensive gardens with two swimming pools, one with unique reef formations and spectacular bottom, two palapas with hammocks for relaxation. Large, guarded parking lot. Restaurant Bar overlooking circular pool with the best food for the gods. Walk to Ikil cenote for a refreshing swim or to the Balankanche caves for underground adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dolores Alba Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Dolores Alba Chichen
- Dolores Alba Chichen Hotel