What a great experience.... The staff was so wonderful, So close to Chichen Itza, And the cenota right across the street was amazing! It felt like there was a huge living room for the guests to relax and get to know one another. We acually had an international night with a bottle of tequila and met Colombians, Aussies , Germany , And Holland. Hi guys! We will be back for sure. Wotth it in all ways!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting hotel in the best location of Chichen Itza. Beautiful bungalows with private terraces, air conditioning, cable tv, safe box, and local handcrafts. Extensive gardens with two swimming pools, one with unique reef formations and spectacular bottom, two palapas with hammocks for relaxation. Large, guarded parking lot. Restaurant Bar overlooking circular pool with the best food for the gods. Walk to Ikil cenote for a refreshing swim or to the Balankanche caves for underground adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Hotel Dolores Alba Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Dolores Alba Chichen
- Dolores Alba Chichen Hotel