We spent Dec. 21-22, 2012 at this exotic and exquisite hideaway, which was the first archaeological site at Chichen-Itza and witnessed the end of the Maya calendar rituals with the shaman at a sacred site on the property. The food was phenomenal as was the very personal service of each staff member. The garden walkways wind around the bungalows and to the very large pool and outdoor dining.The Yaxkin Spa is an experience you DO NOT WANT TO MISS. You won't want to leave, and can't wait to return. This resort is green, pet friendly, and practices sustainable tourism. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An eco-friendly boutique hotel, the Hacienda Chichen is committed to sustainable tourism and is devoted to Mayan culture and local community welfare. The resort consciously promotes an eco friendly environment rooted in Mayan tradition, which presents guests with plenty of romantic charm. An ambiance of 'home away from home' welcomes the Hacienda Chichen guests. The property's close proximity to the adjourning Chichen Itza ruins is a major plus for those travelers wishing to avoid the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Chichen And Yaxkin Spa
- Hacienda Chichen & Yaxkin Hotel Chichen Itza
- Hotel Hacienda Chichen Yaxkin