“It's 5 O'clock here all the time!”
Review of Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - CLOSED

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jimmy Buffetts's Margaritaville Cancun is a mecca for anyone who wants to have a good time in the company of the whole family, since his specialty is the fun of whoever views, no matter what age you have, living it in a tropical environment.There is something for everyone at Margaritaville from Caribbean food to live entertainment that is unlike anywhere in the area and also has its own margarita volcano inside the restaurant, a feature that marks us as a different place.Should be pampered by staff using Hawaiian clothing, plus it is a place where the rules and etiquette do not apply! Has a program of promotions every day of the week, with live music, trained in balloon twisting, master of ceremonies, karaoke and anything you can imagine to make your visit to Margaritaville Cancun, the most memorable, as the Fiesta is a: LIFESTYLE AT MARGARITAVILLE!!!
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We always visit with Jimmy, no matter where we go, and Cancun was no exception...yes you pay a price, but life is short an you need to enjoy it! Cancun was no exception, everything was excellent, music, food, beer, AND the Margarittas! We were able to walk back to the hotel, singing all the way!!! Something about a cheeseburger in paradise...

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I was a bit apprehensive going here at my age (47) however I was very pleasantly surprised to hear 70's and 80's DVD's being played. Food was fab and Margaritas amazing. Staff were lovely and friendly. Definately recommend this place.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Ok it was really only 11am in Cancun when we went. The Pina Colada was Fantastic as well as the Margaritas. It was my friends birthday on the 25th and they made it so special for her. The whole restaurant (diners and staff) came by to sing to her and watch her blow out her shot of liquor. Great time, Great Food.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went here to see the Texas A&M vs LSU Football game as our hotel did not carry it. They set us up at the bar and since it was in the middle of the day, we had the whole bar to ourselves. The food was great as were the drinks.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

My goal is to go to every one, that's how much I enjoy them. I've got 4 left to get to and there are a couple more opening soon, so I'm on my way!

This one is well decorated (as they all are) with great memorabilia and a great tropical feel. Good for, cold drink and awesome service - I love it!