“The absolute BEST”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Mexico
“The absolute BEST”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

There are many japanese restaurants in Cancun but this one is hand down the very best and the other offer no competition. The freshest seafood, and all is so carefully prepared. Run by japanese people this is the real deal. Service is outstanding and if you are in Cancun on holiday and have a craving for Japanese it is definitely worth the trip downtown

Visited October 2011
4 Thank acamacho1970

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent service, economical buffet”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Found this gem through tripadvsior. My boyfriend and I tried the Tuesday buffet set (300 pesos, tips not included), and highly recommend it. You get a decent selection of nigiri, rolls (u must try the caterpillar roll. It's fresh baked eel!! Sooo impressed!), tempura (sauce is actually warm!) fried rice, teppaniaz etc. And the fish is so fresh! fresher than most midrange Japanese restaurants in Chicago :)

The service is absolutely wonderful. Our server is so attentive and always has a good smile. And despite it's an a la carte buffet, sushi comes within 3-5min.

Definitely will go again if I have a chance. So glad we went :)

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank sys_li
“Pod and bad”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Nice place nice selection of Diferent kind of Japanese food great atmosphere but to expensive for the deserve and drinks
My Recomendation eat a lot but drink slowly hehe!!

Paris, France
“Real Japanese Food”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

This place is the best sushi place in town! Most Mexican Sushi places have Philadelphia cream cheese in EVERYTHING, but not here. The owner is actually Japanese, and the food is as good as I have had in Osaka. I really liked the booths, as they made me feel I was in my own private area - which I like. The service was fast and unobtrusive. Good Sushi is never cheap though, but the bill was less than I have seen in my travel's, and I guess you get what you pay for. Of special interest is a n advisory on their menu that they have zero Chinese products or ingredients in an effort to guard the wholesomeness of their food.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank richandhandsome
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
“Best sushi ever!”
Reviewed May 13, 2011

We were looking for a japanese restaurant on the trip advisor list, and we found this wonderful place. The food is excellent, the rice from thhe sushis taste very different from other places, it is just delicious. This place should have a better ranking on this list.

• Visited May 2011