“food not perfect but good service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,065 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Bus stop 20 feet away main door.
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Here's my beef and it's not about the beef. Let's start positive... the steak was good (2 people had steak and said it was good) and the service was excellent. One person had fish (grilled swordfish I think). It was murdered and should have been sent back but wasn't. It really should never have been served. For lamb chops I expect a big double cut chop but got a very fatty cheaper cut and fairly thin thickness. Not my best experience with a RCSH. I don't think I would return to this one.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Well, It is not a tipican Mexican restaurant, it´s a restaurant from a chain I know from US but they are simply amazing. Best place for a steak, excellent quality of food, service and place.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I finally decided to try this place after 5 years of living in Cancun. My girlfriend and I shared a bottle of Woodbridge (which I highly recommend), shrimp, stuffed mushrooms and the surf and turf. The steak was some of the best steak I've ever had in Cancun. Highly recommend trying this place but know that the prices are a bit high.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

If you are in vacation in Cancun, this is the place to have the best night out for one complete experience. We love Ruth´s Cris steak house and never miss the chance where ever we are in USA. Cancun. Is always in december our vacation destination, but to celebrate our 20th anniversary as well as the wedding of our friends we décidé to try Ruth´s Chris in Cancun, it was just super all the way as the other Ruth´s restaurant but adding the charm of the mexican hospitality that makes one meal and evening of the best mémoires. Now, each time we will come to Cancun, even under one all inclusive, this restaurant will be part of our vacation.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I visited Ruth's Chris in Vienna twice this week, once with my work team and once on my own to take advantage of their $7 happy hour appetizers. The food was very good quality, very well prepared and more than enough. The Steak Tenderloin Sandwich with a bernaise sauce is an amazing deal - humongous. i wasn't wowed by the bread - it was this wonderful looking baguette style "hero" but it wasn't crusty - as if it had been wrapped in plastic versus fresh. I sent it back and got the Steak Skewer salad which was very good. When I visited on my own, I tried the Crab BLT, not really my thing but the beautifully grilled bread and the crab parts were great. So were the Zucchini fries. The ambiance is top notch and the service is good, very cordial. I would highly recommend happy hour at Ruth's Chris - I think it's till 7 on weekdays.