“Good food for a expensive price”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,089 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Bus stop 20 feet away main door.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The Salmon was VERY good. One of the best Salmons I ever ate. But the price was VERY expensive. Another thing I did not like was waiting for 5-10 minutes at the bar for a table because when we walked to our table there were other tables free aswell.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

As always, great food great atmosphere, and excelent service. With all the classic ruth`s Chris Charm.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Para leer en espanol mira abajo.....
Wow!!!!!
I was so happy to find a Ruth's Chris in Cancun. (I was also surprised that it was in a shopping mall)
The food was amazing and lived up to the Ruth's Chris standard. I have to agree with the other reviewers, the prices were high. I had expected this restaurant to be a bit more expensive, because it's Ruth's Chris. I ordered a rib eye and it was cooked to perfection.
The food and service were excellent and I would certainly eat there again. The free valet parking was very much appreciated!

Todo fue muy bien. la cena estaba muy rica y ademas, recibi lo mejor servicio. Te recomendo esta restaurante, pero los precios son carros.

bien provecho!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

$270 for a family of 4 at Ruth Chris is just way too expensive. Yes, the quality of food was really good. They did forget my son's steak and then when it arrived it was way under cooked. We sent it back and then it was good. Nice to have a good steak & potatoes while in Mexico. I wish the view was better and wish it was less expensive.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Ruth's Chris never disappoints. Food is always great with the best service. Located in Kukulcan Plaza. Check cancunmenus.com for a 15% off coupon.