“Excellent”

Puerto Madero Cancun
Reserve with OpenTable
Puerto Madero Cancun is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 995 Restaurants in Cancun
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most exclusive restaurant in Cancun since it opened in June 2004. Casual and elegant atmosphere with soft music, an invitation to enjoy good food, the best service and the warm Caribbean atmosphere of Cancun, which attracts millions of tourists from around the world. Our menu features the finest selection of meats, fish and seafood imports and Lobster from Maine, lovingly prepared in our exclusive "Charcoal Grill". A privileged place where you can admire every evening, from our covered terrace, the spectacular "Sunset" that makes this Cancun a destination "must see".
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Place was absolutely amazing. We had the 28 oz ribeye which was terrific. The view is great and is a little pricy. However this is hands down my favorite restaurant that i have been to since I have been to cancun. I highly recommend that you give this place a shot!

There are newer reviews for Puerto Madero Cancun

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Good service, reasonable prices and large portions. We ate here because the food at GR Solaris wasn't good!

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Arrived here due to Trip Advisor recommendations, otherwise will be no reason to arrive at this part of town - the boring hotel zone..
The restaurant itself is nice - elegant and nice ocean views.
We didn't focus on meat, and maybe we should have as our dishes were no more then average. - Tuna steak was extremely large but it seems that quantity was more then quality in this case. Spaghetti Bolognese was medium at best.
All in all OK but does not compare to restaurants downtown.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We had dined here several years ago & it was delicious.The next year we brought a group of friends knowing they would love it.The food was cold & the service was awful..After 2 years,my husband & I decided to try it again.I'm so glad we did.Our waiters,Manuel & Reuben,first served us a Caesar salad made tableside which was delicious.My husband opted for their special,which is tuna steak served with this wonderful sauce.I had their prawns which were huge but tasty.All in all, a wonderful meal.We WILL return! Ask for lagoon view for a beautiful sunset.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My wife and I share many meals and this was no exception. 1/2 a salad was still big enough to share again. The lobster was cooked perfectly (tender, not chewy). The steak very tender and flavorful. The grilled veggies were also very well cooked. But the surprise of the night was in the potatoes. We thought they would be in some sort of casserole, cheesy maybe. But these were sliced and fried, and puffed up like they had been inflated. Oh so good. The Potatoes and veggies were billed as to share. I can say they are enough for 3 or 4. I would loved to tried a dessert as they looked so tempting, but were too full to make an attempt.