“Treat yourself”

Puerto Madero Cancun
Reserve with OpenTable
Puerto Madero Cancun is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 977 Restaurants in Cancun
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most exclusive restaurant in Cancun since it opened in June 2004. Casual and elegant atmosphere with soft music, an invitation to enjoy good food, the best service and the warm Caribbean atmosphere of Cancun, which attracts millions of tourists from around the world. Our menu features the finest selection of meats, fish and seafood imports and Lobster from Maine, lovingly prepared in our exclusive "Charcoal Grill". A privileged place where you can admire every evening, from our covered terrace, the spectacular "Sunset" that makes this Cancun a destination "must see".
Newark, Delaware
“Treat yourself”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Service and food was excellent. Definitely worth the trip. Easy to get to from the hotel. Atmosphere is attractive and the waiters are very accommodating.

1 Thank MHWIT

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Santa Barbara, California
“Best seafood and steak”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Fresh sea food and steak, love the recipe and spices. Excellent chef. knows what he is doing. good size portion. it's pricey,but it's worth it.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Another fabulous meal at Puerto Madero! My husband and I had fish and our teenager both had the fillet. The appetizers were amazing! And the service...Wow! Wish we had this kind of service in the USA! One note to management- I tried emailing for a reservation three times and I never got an answer. Finally I had AMEX Platinum make the reservation. Looking forward to coming back!

Cancun, Mexico
“Never been disapointed with the food and service”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I live in Cancun and have had dinner at this place probably 3 times this year however this was a special time as I had one of the best meals ever. My wife and decided to come here as it is one of our favorite meat restaurants but living downtown and with so many options around we don´t come often but I´m surely glad we did. We started our evening by sharing a Norweigan salmon tartare which was very fresh and tangy just how we liked it. Then we each had a "Bife de Chorizo" which is the Argentinian name for a Rib Eye, the meat had a beautiful marbling and was full of flavor. Previous times we had New York steak and Tendreloind but to my personal taste, this was by far the best of the cuts I've had here. We request shared a sidedish a baked potatoe and a bottle of Saurus Merlot. We also shared a Corn cake topped with milk skin. We enjoyed the cake but we were not fans of the milk skin...just our personal taste oh we alsso shared a bottle of Saurus merlot that was quite enjoyable. Bill came up to $180 usd including a 15% tip. The service by the was was fantastic as usual, we've never been disapointed of this restaurant.

Here are some tips for your dinner experience:
1.- Overall if you'd like to try entree, main course and desert, I'd suggest sharing as the Steaks are 14 oz each and sidedishes are quite large, this will help lower your bill and try different things from the menu.
2.- Get a bottle of wine. This restaurant I understand that either owns or has a great arrangement wit a couple of Argentinian vineyards so wine is quite unexpensive (full bottles start at 38 usd which is a fantastic price at a restaurant of this quality)
3.- There is outdoor seating overlooking the lagoon. The interior of the restaurant is very charming but if you're here on holidays and don't mind a little breeze and humidity, you might like the terrace.

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Best food in Cancun. Every thing whether red meat or seafood cooked to perfection and the grilled vegetables were the best

Visited September 2013