“We really Enjoy this Restaurant”

Puerto Madero Cancun
Reserve with OpenTable
Puerto Madero Cancun is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,036 Restaurants in Cancun
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most exclusive restaurant in Cancun since it opened in June 2004. Casual and elegant atmosphere with soft music, an invitation to enjoy good food, the best service and the warm Caribbean atmosphere of Cancun, which attracts millions of tourists from around the world. Our menu features the finest selection of meats, fish and seafood imports and Lobster from Maine, lovingly prepared in our exclusive "Charcoal Grill". A privileged place where you can admire every evening, from our covered terrace, the spectacular "Sunset" that makes this Cancun a destination "must see".
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We have been coming here for years and the food an service is alway EXCELLENT!! From the Steaks to the Seafood just fantastic! Last night Ruben was our server along with several others and they were on Target! Just Fantastic! Look forward to our next time there.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,582)

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Located centrally on Cancun and had good variety on the menu. Only disappointment was the drink that I received that was very light on whiskey and very heavy on ice. Good atmosphere with a good view of the inland waterway.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

In the 5 years or so since my last visit here, it feels like they have probably grew too comfortable in their capacity to sell expensive meals based mostly on name. The restaurant is still good for sure, but not the experience it used to be.
After a mouthwatering live description of the fish and meats, we had an OK service: friendly but not very efficient. Drinks took longer than they should even on a half full night. I think drink replenishment should be extremely efficient to everyone´s benefit, especially if you are ordering simple drinks: bring them fast and you get to sell more and the client happy(er).
A waiter got confused and was serving us someone else´s food; and I got bumped by waiters 3 or 4 times in my seat, none of which kills your evening, but shows general sloppiness.
We had a rib eye (bife de chorizo) which was tasty and the right temperature, an overcooked Chilean Sea Bass, and a very good tuna with a soy and butter marinade/dressing which was the highlight, including the mashed potatoes included with this one.
The wine list is interesting, with plenty of choices and prices. Looks like they go a little off the beaten path in terms of labels from Argentina and Chile, but I am no expert on this.
A three sorbet dessert was very good. Coffee, not so good.
The food was OK, but nothing you can´t get elsewhere, especially nowadays, as Cancun has more Argentinian steakhouses than Buenos Aires.

1  Thank Fernando1969
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had eaten here several times over the years, but my visits last week were extraordinary. I took my daughter to Cancun for a weekend at the Club at the Ritz for her 30th birthday. We ate here on our second night and it was so good that she insisted that we go back the following night for virtually the same meal. Both nights we had an off the menu ahi taco dish and and the sashimi sampler accompanied with a bottle of great Argentine Cabs. Can/t wait to go back and do it again.

1  Thank David7117
Reviewed August 11, 2013

that's not make sense having argentinian steaks while vacationing in Cancun no ? well doesn't at all (LOL) however for me being an argentinian leaving overseas, I couldn't resist the temptation of going to Puerto Madero, it is a very good restaurant, friendly serviceable staff, a bitt pricey, but very good, as an argentinian, yes I recommend this restaurant.