Tripadvisor
Cancun

“I love mcdonalds but this sucked”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #930 of 1,320 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 20, 2020

in new years eve I wanted to go but it was closed at 6 WTF is that never seen before, a mcdonalds that closes so early my kids were starving

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (242)

Reviewed October 23, 2019

Stopped here for a quick snack me and the Mrs shared after walking around the shopping center also we could feed our young son quick as well. You can't go wrong with McDonalds have to try it every country i go to to see if there is anything different on the menu that i can order to try if it looks good to me. Nice small restaurant and cosy inside. We got served and seated real quick and food was nice and hot.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank UKtraveller19880
Reviewed September 4, 2019

I got there with my daughters at 6:30pm and they didn't have ice cream. The big Mac was dry (the meat - hamburger), and the fries... we couldn't eat because it was chewy. Maybe during the normal days, for the local people the quality increases...

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Went to this restaurant, ordered 2 meals costing $258. Used Monzo Card to pay but Manager who served us said it had not been a successful transaction and asked for alternative method of payment so I paid cash. When I returned home I found the transaction had gone through so I had in fact paid twice for frankly terrible food. Why do these people rip tourists off when they are supporting their country?

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank 193garyr
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with this Mexican McDonalds! I try one in every country that I go to. This one was better quality than any of the ones in the USA actually! This one was a tiny little hole in the wall almost. I don’t think k it had the full menu, as this was outside in an outdoor mall. I got the Habanero Burger, fries, Diet Coke and a McFlurry for dessert, which was more like soft serve with some sort of Swiss cake roll topping on top of it. Absolutely delicious! And they had a salsa bar with extra pickles and chimichurri sauce as well. It had a few outdoor tables, indoor tables and free WiFi if you logged into your social media with it. It was pretty darn good! I’ll go back someday!

Date of visit: May 2019