“I love this place, and I usually don't go for organic restaurants!”
Review of La Organica

La Organica
Ranked #121 of 1,300 Restaurants in Cancun
Description: We are a healthy food restaurant, where you will find a healthy and delicious menu. We sincerely hope that you enjoy our dishes and drinks, that beyond nourishing your body, nutras your soul with the pleasure of enjoying the delights of fruits, vegetables and others.
Reviewed February 28, 2019

I gave this place a try on my last day in Mexico as it was near my hotel, and I had seen that they had granola with fruit on their menu. I ended up ordering something I haven't seen on ANY menu for years - chicken enchiladas verde with fried egg on top. I was great
The service is over the top with I don't know how many people doing something for me. I walked but they do have valet parking I think. The ambiance is very pretty and relaxing. The menu has a great selection - it was hard to choose!

Date of visit: February 2019
econciergeb, Director de Relaciones Públicas at La Organica, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, without a doubt, answering with a great team that will strive with the day to give you a better experience, nothing more than knowing more than everything that has been your pleasure, it has been a pleasure to have you from a visit, We hope you accompany us more often, this is your home.

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

A gentleman working at Costco recommended that we visit his friends restaurant. What a great suggestion! Great food, service and decor! A winning combination! The baked goods are delicious! We love the tuna tartare and Monte Cristo sandwich. Thumbs up to the Costco employee!

Date of visit: February 2019

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, nothing more than knowing that everything has been your pleasure, it has been a pleasure to have a visit, we hope you will accompany us on more occasions, this is your home.

Reviewed December 25, 2018

This large restaurant serves awesome coffee and various juices along with organic meals. Fresh pastries, numerous egg dishes and of course the basic Mexican food groups are served in generous portions. The setting is indoor/outdoor garden look, and servers are spot on. It is located across the road from Costco.

Date of visit: December 2018
econciergeb, Director de Relaciones Públicas at La Organica, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Thank you very much for visiting us and sharing your experience.
We are really glad to know that everything has been to your liking, it has been a pleasure to visit you, we hope you will be with us on more occasions, this is your home. Regards!

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for breakfast and it was so good we came back for dinner. Everything we ordered was delicious and presented beautifully by the very attentive and kind staff. We didn't like one of the dishes we ordered for dinner and it was promptly replaced by our pick of another dish, no extra costs. This place is wonderful. Wish we were around longer to have our Christmas dinner here...

Date of visit: December 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, nothing we are more happy to know that everything has been to your liking, it has been a pleasure to visit you, we hope you will accompany us on more occasions, this is your home. Regards!

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I didn't expect nothing. But this was sooo tasty! Amazing soup, fabulous wraps and absolutely dreamy gluten free chocolate cake. Drinks here are like from heaven. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this restaurant. I recommend!

Date of visit: December 2018
Grupo B, Director de Relaciones Públicas at La Organica, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018