Tripadvisor
Cancun
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews hotel zone sister property balcony shuttle tequila presentation
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Our stay was great,there was rides to beach every day and back to hotel.
Staff was great.
Pool was clean,but water was cold in pool
breakfast food was good.
We felt very safe there.The bell boys did there job very well.
We are hoping to stay there again on vacation

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CalidadyServicioKUC, General Manager at Krystal Urban Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Apreciated Elroy and Elaine;

Thank you for choosing us as the best option during your stay in this wonderful and paradisiac destination that is Cancun!
Our team is proud to have served you satisfactorily as you deserve. We are glad that the breackfast was of your liking.
We are paying atention to the temperature of the pool and ways to solve it, thank you for your observation.
Your coments are important for us.
We are waithing for have you with us again!!
Be both of you Always Welcome with us!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

The room smells very bad of a chemical smell and reception told us the hotel renovated our room less than half a month before our stay BUT the hotel LIED to our agent that it's just disinfectant when we negotiated to change a room. The hotel manager did NOT GIVE US ANY ATTENTION when we had to wait in the lobby over two hours.
The new room smells like an OLD ATTIC with DUSTS and had DISGUSTING stuffs like chewing gums on the hair dryer.
Although the common areas were quite clean and the breakfast was fine, I would NEVER RECOMMEND this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

The check in is a sign of how the hotel experience will be. It is an indication of how the stay will be.

This by far is the worse one I have ever had in many years of travel. The front desk personnel was so out of touch with a service culture that made me realize how right we have been when we choose an AirBnb option.

Plenty of other options in Cancun to choose from.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2019

I stayed there for business, I booked the room by the hotel web page, a king size room, however when I got there they wanted to give me a two double beds room otherwise, they want me to pay more as they said the only available rooms were at the penth house.
I feel really disappointed about this kind of service and lies. So I asked for a refund, which they refused to give me and magically, they appeared a king size room not in penth house, however tv did not work.
This might be the last time I visit this hotel, because every time I got there the experience become worse than the previous one.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CalidadyServicioKUC, Gerente at Krystal Urban Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

Dear Guest

We sincerely thank you for your comment, we assure you that the next day upon receiving your observation at the reception, immediate action was taken. We are interested that our guests have a pleasant and unforgettable experience so that they return to this house (that is yours) to enjoy our warm, frank, professional and efficient service.

Our team extends a sincere apology for this extraordinary incident, and invites you to give us an opportunity to completely change your perspective in this wonderful and beautiful place that is Cancun.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

I recommend people to stay there price is good service is excellent very comfortable clothes by everything swimming pool is Excellent rooms are very clean workers are very helpful and they have a lot of patience

Room tip: Double full
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CalidadyServicioKUC, Gerente at Krystal Urban Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Aporeciated guest

Thank you for choosing us to stay in the paradisiac Cancún!
Our staff feel proud to know that them provided you an excelent service, that you enjoyed our comfortable and clean rooms and that our pool area was of your liking.

We invite you to come back soon, so we can continue serving you and providing you of everything you need, for you to be able to generate unforgetable amazing experiences.

Best regards.