“STUNNING 360 degree view is more like it !”
other travelers have booked this property
Bedroom, king size bed
second bathroom
balcony lagoon/ocean view
Balcony's view
Balcony's Lagoon view
balcony view to the lagoon
POOL
pool
restaurant's roof pool
MUSA
great restaurant across the street
wet and wild nearby!
cancun
kings ruins across the street some steps to the left
punta nizuc seafood restaurant.
punta nizuc
jungle tour
Lagoon kayaking
Pirates Tour
Isla mujeres
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
sallyr113...
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“STUNNING 360 degree view is more like it !”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This charming condo and its surroundings were just what we wanted for our vacation in Cancun. The unit itself had everything...including tropical breezes, sunshine, views, and birdsong. Every amenity required for a wonderfully stress free time was on hand. Our hostess Carmen was incredibly responsive and answered every one of our questions kindly and accurately. In addition she was most generous in assisting with a travel emergency. We hope to be able to return soon.

Your age range 50-64
Apr 2, 2017
Thank you so much, I wanted to leave you a review too but the system was not working that way yet... I am happy you enjoyed your time, and would love to have you back!
TCSW1
Ottawa, Canada
“Average condo, great view”
Reviewed March 12, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Overall experience was disappointing, considering the many positive reviews. Owner double booked us and someone else for part of our stay; this was eventually resolved but caused unnecessary stress. Condo (and condo complex) is dated, needs some attention. Condo is on the 8th floor; the elevator only goes up to 6th floor. Pluses: View from the condo / balcony was great. (We didn’t use the balcony a lot as was it was extremely windy.) Condo amenities were good, bed was very comfortable; condo was in a quiet location with good access to local transportation. There were some plumbing issues/repairs that took the better part of a day to resolve. Owners offered us 2 free nights on a next booking; we requested a refund of 1 night instead. They said no. Our vacation time is valuable to us and as such we would not risk another disappointing experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 13, 2017
Hello Tino
Thank you for your review.
Just let me explain Again. Yes I had a mistake in your reservation, which I solved very fast, and you were NOT afected at all. I was even going to pay you for a much better pleace than mine. Thankfully I didn't have too. As a compensation I wetn to pick you up and payed your taxi back from the Airport, which in deed cause me a lot of trouble finding nany for my kid all day long. You never appreciate that fact, actually you even complained of it. About the plumbing issue, we told you when it will be done, so you could be out of the place, but you choose to stay. That is not my problem. So i offered two nights on your next stay. Because it was you who took that action, that is why I do not consider any other refund...
all the other reviewers had a great time, and loved the place, here and in other sites, so I would ask myself who is not accurate?
Judith F
“We had a perfect stay”
Reviewed February 9, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

The condo was lovely and the owner met us and helped us with our luggage. They had all the amenities there and it was so convenient. Even had nail polish remover as well as mayonnaise in the frig. The views were fantastic. I would warn that anyone who can't do stairs will have a problem as this is up two floors that the elevator doesn't go to. We hope to return next year, the location is great, the beach is perfect and the condo had the most comfortable bed in the world.

Feb 10, 2017
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay ;) thank you for your review!
James S
Kansas City, Missouri
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed December 11, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

This condo has incredible views/vistas of the Caribbean and the lagoon to the west so guests can enjoy both sunrise and sunset. It is located near the south end of the Hotel Zone so there is less traffic plus less congestion and crowds. The restaurant and pool were also a wonderful and convenient benefit. We would highly recommend staying at Cancun Plaza.

Liked best: The views
Liked least: We did not have any complaints or issues.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jorge M
“awesome apt. great vacation.”
Reviewed August 17, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I knew it.
I knew I found the one because it was love at first sight.
It all started when I first contacted Carmen the owner of the apartment, because as a family of 3 we needed an spacious place and what we got was a special place.
Carmen is a sweet lady , she answered all the questions asap, even the silly one's, while also suggesting things, giving some tips and making herself available for anything we might need during our stay. We only contacted her once just to let her know that everything was ok.
Cancun Plaza, the building is one of the first residential condos built in the early 80's that still maintains it's original facade, surviving time and hurricanes along the way. Just 10m from the airport , is located in a quiet part of the hotel zone just minutes away (by bus) from all the actions.
Inside you have a convenient store, laundry room, visitor-business center, parking lot, pool, restaurant and a beautiful beach among others things. Across the street you got OXXO kind of 7-11 stores, Navios a nice restaurant worth to visit at least once and the marina for some water sports. Also the bus stop is right on front of the building both ways and if your on a budget Chedrui supermarket is only a 15m bus ride across from playa caracol and will delivery your stuff for a small fee.
The apartment, the pent-house or simply call it "the one" is located on the top floor (8th), elevators only goes to the 6th. and then you have to take the stairs 2 flight's up.
Ahhhh the stairs.....I call them stairs to heaven because paradise is waiting for you at the very top.
Imagine that once you are off the elevator everybody's making a right turn for their apartment and you are the only one making a left turn....how cool is that, it makes you feel special and that your the only one in the building...talking about privacy, it doesn't get any better than that.
also the stairs prevent people from going to the 8th. floor because as soon as they see the stairs they know they are in the wrong.
The apartment is beautiful, beautifully decorated, charming, spacious and has everything you need, kitchen wise, closet wise, bathroom stuff, cleaning stuff, pretty much everything you can think of is right there.
One gigantic bed to accommodate an army....or navy lol two sofa bed , two bathroom, a table for 4, music, tv, books, movies, surfing board, snorkeling sets and on and on and on.
Outdated? well if you ask me I would say this....I saw an apartment full of history and character, charming, comfy and a great place to spend a nice vacation and every turn you make there is a window with a view and a breeze of fresh air. The terrace and the views are magnificent, one of the best views in Cancun and the best feature of this apartment.
Booking a hotel room sometimes force you to choose between a parking lot view bay view or ocean front for more$
here if you are standing in the middle of the balcony, without moving a foot, just by turning head left or right you get the lagoon, the ocean, downtown Cancun and some of the others hotels. And if you go toward the end facing the bay and then turn around you will see how huge the balcony really is, so huge that you can use as your own soccer field or as your own airstrip, lol.
Overall you can't go wrong here, the stunning views, huge terrace, the privacy and the comfort upstage any little inconvenient that you may find along the way if any.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
My wife, son and myself we really had a wonderful time here and we wish you and your family the same.
I want to finish this review by borrowing a phrase from my good friend Leonardo, in summary:
"Top of the world. King of the world". Lol...

Thanks Carmen and Filipe.

Jorge M.

Liked best: evrything
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Other
Aug 18, 2016
Speechless!! ;) Let me say I wasn't expecting what I saw when I came back home... Even my Husband was ...speechless!! Spotless, shinny, perfect, neat, clean and Laundry done!!! OMG! You shouldn't have!! I really appreciate how you enjoyed, and appreciate our place. The Best new we can have is that you had a good time, and we are so Happy you did!! Please come back anytime! We will be really happy to see you around. I can tell you have reach success, you have a great family and you are a happy man!!! Wish you the best ;)
amy c
“Amazing view, private, comfortable, relaxing”
Reviewed June 30, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I agree with the two previous reviews. The apartment is very charming and quite spacious. I stayed with two friends and we all had plenty of space and comfortable sleeping spots.Carmen and Felipe were there to greet us and took time to answer our questions and provide great tourist trips. Carmen was good about communicating ahead of time as well. The condo is a little dated, and not what you would get in a five star resort as far as quality, but it more than makes up for that in its homey charm, privacy, and spectacular view. You can se the entire hotel zone, the ocean, the lagoon, the pool, and everything in between from the spacious balcony. There are lots of windows, so it feels very open air and tropical. The breeze was a blessing in the heat. There were plenty of items there, like personal care, sunscreen, all the kitchen utensils you need, and even extra snorkeling sets. Nice personal touches which were all muh appreciated. The minor things, like the heavy patio doors having some issues with closing once opened all the way, or the bathroom door in the bedroom not latching fully, or the wonky dresser drawers were minor inconveniences in an otherwise fantastic accommodation. The minor defects didn't bother us, but I mention them because if you are extremely picky and detailed you might be happier elsewhere.
The property: There is a small convenience store on the other end of the parking lot which has the bare essentials, but the OXXO across the street has a bigger variety. We used the store on the property mainly for water or last minute drinks. The restaurant on the property is decent, and you can't beat the convenience. Open air, right next to the pool, and open extended hours. The food is average and a bit overpriced, I thought, compared to all of the other restaurants available in the area. KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK that the condo is on the 8th (top) floor, but the elevator only goes to the 6th floor, so there are two flights of narrow, steep stairs you must climb to get to the condo every time. The tour booking agents in the office on the way to the pool were very helpful and accommodating. One even got up early on his day off to give us a wake-up call the next day to make sure we didn't miss our 7:00 tour pick-up. And we felt perfectly safe the entire time. There were several families there, and a couple honeymooning, so it seemed to be suitable for a wide variety of vacationers.
The area: Easy bus access. If you've never been to Cancun before, you are in for a treat with the bus system. They come by every minute or less, and will stop to see if you want to board regardless of where you are - so don't worry about formal bus stops. And they will make change for you as well. The red bus drivers are salaried and will get you to your destination faster, because they don't stop for every pedestrian they see like the white buses, whose drivers are on commission, will. Just tell the driver where you want to go when they stop for you and they will get you there if they go there. I think there are only 3 routes, and all of them go the distance of the hotel zone; they only differ in where they go past the tourist zone. The Navillos restaurant, just past the OXXO, has a great selection, very nice atmosphere, and mid to high prices. Beautiful presentation of the food and great service.
We very much enjyed our stay and will definitely return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the privacy, the convenience of having our own full kitchen and two bathrooms
Liked least: The two flights of stairs,the water pressure, the aroma fom the bathrooms
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 29, 2016
Hello Amy,
Thank you so much for your detailed and nice review. I might just say few things; those balcony doors, we just fixed them after you left, now they slide like butter ...we are always updating and fixing details, and we didn't have the time to do that since we have to do a bigger reparation.. But it's done.... About the dresser drawers, I feel the same, but that dresser has been here forever! It passed threw some huracaines too, and since it is made of wood, it swelled... I think it is part of this place, and reminds me my childhood vacations...besides I thought nobody used it, since noone ever complained...I might change it, but not so sure, I am attached to it somehow.
Anyway, we are happy you enjoyed your stay, the stairs are good to excersice a little and hope to see you back!
Cheers
Carmen D.
Alexander...
“Perfect location for your vacation”
Reviewed March 7, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this condo for two weeks in February. Booking and check-in were a breeze. Carmen always responded promptly to all my questions. When we arrived we were greeted by Felipe, Carmen's husband.
This is a very spacious condo, bigger than it may seem on the photos. It has everything you need for your stay, especially if you like to cook your own meals. Complimentary water, beer, cleaning supplies were a nice bonus. Felipe kindly explained everything to us and was very quick to respond when we contacted him during our stay.

The views from the terrace are simply terrific. Words can't describe how beautiful the Caribbean sea is.
We found the bed to be quite comfortable and we slept well and would even slept better if it had not been for the wind. It was very windy on some days. We did not turn the AC on as it was not very hot even during the day.
Tips for guests. As you walk out of the complex go left about 100 yards and across the street there will be a small convenience store called OXXO which has all the basic groceries, booze, tobacco, etc. If you want to really stock up on food, don't go to Walmart where most of expats go. I found food and especially vegetables not very fresh there. Instead, take a bus at a stop just outside the complex and go to Chedraui. It's a big grocery store in the center of Hotel Zone with lots of small stores and restaurants around it. Just tell the driver to let you know where to get off. Besides, Chedraui is closer to the complex and cheaper than the so much touted Walmart. Make sure you have small change in local currency to pay the fare (10.5 pesos) which is about 60 cents. Don't exchange a lot of dollars for pesos. Chedraui accepts major credit cards and dollars at a very good rate.
All in all, we had a very nice stay and we would definitely come back.
Thanks Carmen and Felipe!

Liked best: Booking, check-in, views, Wi-Fi
Liked least: kitchen
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 13, 2016
Thank you so much for a kind review. It is very helpfull for other travelers ;) you are welcome anytime, we will be very happy to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing