Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,234 results
All reviews breakfast and dinner ado bus station drinking games bed dorm free dinner rooms are clean common areas nice pool hotel zone enjoyed my stay daily activities special thanks air conditioning fun activities a lot of fun tacos victor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing stay in a super nice environment. Very kind and available staff. Definitely recommend it!
Perfect place to arrive in Cancún. Very clean and nicely decorated. Super nice people and atmosphere.
Tha ks for everything!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
FernandoMoralesMora, Social Media Manager at Mezcal Hotel & Hostel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello alixd761

Thank you a lot for your visit and for sharing your comments with us, we love to read you enjoyed the food and service. We will be more than happy to welcome you once again very soon.

Taqueria Coapeñitos.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I really loved this place! Staff is awesome, the food is cheap and good and the rooms are good too! Good price for a good value! My favorite in Cancun! There is a pool and internet is good too. In the center! They Also have a good tattoo shop inside!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
FernandoMoralesMora, Social Media Manager at Mezcal Hotel & Hostel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Hello cathy0988344

Thank you very much for your visit and for sharing a kind review with us, we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay here. we hope to see you back here in the near future.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

It was amazing, I don't have words to describe my experience in Mezcal, all the staff is super helpful always with a smile, the pool, the kitchen, the room it was great, they always have activities for the guests some day I will come back for sure.

Trip type: Traveled solo
FernandoMoralesMora, Social Media Manager at Mezcal Hotel & Hostel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Hello borisalih

We would like to thank you for choosing us as your holiday destination, we are happy to read you had an amazing experience with us. For us it will be a pleasure to host you once again the next time you visit Cancun.

Until next time!

Reviewed December 29, 2019

I stayed 9 days in this hostel and had an amazing experience. Kind and helpful staff, delicious breakfast and dinner. Really clean and neat rooms. Pools and chairs and hammocks are relaxing!
Music is on for a long time at night but it was never disturbing, I loved my hostel!
I'd definitely recommend it to anybody!

Date of stay: December 2019
FernandoMoralesMora, Social Media Manager at Mezcal Hotel & Hostel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Hello nyesofruzsi

We are very happy to read you had an amazing experience with us, we love to read you enjoyed the facilities, pool and service provided by our staff.

We are hoping to see you back here very soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

We were welcomed by super duper friendly staff. We booked the room from their own website so dinner was included. We booked a single room for ourselves.The room is simple and clean. This is the second time I stayed at this hotel and I will come back again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FernandoMoralesMora, Social Media Manager at Mezcal Hotel & Hostel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Hello 897LindaW

Thank you very much for your visit and for sharing a kind review with us. We love to read you had such a great time with us. We are hoping to welcome you once again the next time you visit Cancun.