Courtyard By Marriott Cancun Airport
$236
$337
$330
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$352
$508
$405
1,031 results
All reviewsfree shuttlean early flightone nightan overnight staylate arrivalnext morningshuttle servicenice pool areashort staywake up callrental carhot tubbreakfast buffetcoffee makerplaya del carmenrestaurant stafftaxi
Reviewed October 4, 2013

American Airlines told us to go to this hotel after our flight to Dallas was postponed due to weather. There is a free shuttle to and from the airport. The first shuttle of the day is 5am, and we had to leave for the airport at 4am, so the hotel arranged a taxi for us that cost $200 pesos. The hotel offered a "discounted" American Airlines rate of $96 USD, but the rate for this hotel on the Marriott website is $99 USD, so that is not much of a discount. That doesn't matter to us since we are being reimbursed by our trip insurance.

The room was big, the AC worked, and the wifi signal was strong. The bed was very comfortable. The pool was big and warm, and the hot tub was nice. The restaurant was just okay (and the only option since we were basically stranded), but I would not recommend the buffet.

DO NOT leave anything behind after you check out, because you will never see it again. I accidentally left my eyeglasses in the bathroom when we checked out, and after frantically emailing and calling the hotel once I got home, I was told that they could not find them. I KNOW I left them on the bathroom counter. But that it my fault for leaving them behind

I wouldn't pay to stay in this hotel (the ONLY thing it is close to is the airport), but since it was covered by trip insurance, it was better than sleeping in the airport (which we were told we could not do).

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Excellent hotel near the airport with free shuttle. Ideal spot to refresh either before or after your flight to get in tune for a week of holidaying on the Ocean strip. Taxi transfer from hotel to the Hotel zone circa 300 local Pesos.

Excellent room service, steak is recommended.

The suite has all modern amenities and a small kitchenette without appliances but with a coffee maker. Te steamroom in the bathroom at the suite is excellent

The pool is large, clean. The furnishings around the pool are clean and the towels are provided.

I would have easily stayed here for a week. Thanks to all the Hotel staff for looking after me extremely well.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank German L
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stayed here on 9/25 for one night because our flight got cancelled. The proximity to the airport makes it very convenient....only a 5 minute drive. The fact that they have a courtesy van is also a plus. Check-in at the front desk was quick. There was a large vat of water with lemon and ice for you in the lobby as well as a comfortable sitting area. Complimentary wifi was also a big plus and for the life of me I cannot understand why some of the fancy all-inclusive resorts still charge for this.

The room was very clean and well appointed with a desk and chair. They will give you one bottle of water for free and the second bottle that is there will cost you about $1.30 USD. Water for the shower was always hot and plentiful. There is a laundry room there with two washers and dryers if you got stuck an extra day like us and needed to wash your clothes. It cost $5 USD for the tokens.

We never ate at the restaurant because we didn't get the all-inclusive plan. The food smelled good though and there were several people eating there every time we walked by. The prices were rather high in my opinion, so we walked about a half mile to a convenience store to purchase snacks. The pool area was nice but ask dusk approaches prepare for mosquitoes since there is no ocean breeze here to keep them away.

Basically what you have here is a no-frills place to stay a night or two. Clean rooms and convenient location are the biggest advantages to staying here.

2  Thank cherokeecruiser
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hotel is very clean, modern, and well staffed. Free airport shuttle was excellent and good value, given the price of taxis and other shuttle services. The breakfast buffet was very good with attentive service. Room service was slow, and we had a mix-up with our order, which was the only disappointment. They were apologetic.

The bed was very comfortable, modern, with very clean bathroom and lots of hot water and good water pressure. The bath products were Paul Mitchell. The room was very quiet.

Overall excellent value and convenient. Not sure what others complain about.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

There are not too many choices but this is #1 !!!!! Truly Great Staff! Every time I return I'm greeted by name. Very Close & Convenient especially if you've got an Early morning Flight or Arrive late from the Airport. Its The Choice by all the Major Airlines for their crews. Beds Excellent! Food Outstanding especially their Special Pozole Jueves (Thursday) where their Chefs Create the Best Red/Green or White Pozole this side of Guerero.

The Morning Breakfast Buffet is First Class! Room service Fast & Good! The Arrachera Flank Steak is always MY Favorite!

Airport Shuttle offers shuttles every 30 minutes starting @ 500am thru 1000pm QUIK FAST Pickups from any Cancun Terminal

DAVID Front Desk Mgr a "REAL PRO" & his staff always there to help! The Bellmen are great!

Its just a FIRST CLASS OPERATION from A to Z! Og yes the Jacuzzi is great on Sore Muscles!

Room Tip: All Great 5 Pillows on each BED!!!!! Big Screen TV's with FOX NEWS Fast WI-FI
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business