This resort was pretty good all around for the most part. I wish the food quality would have been better and less buffets but other than that I loved it. also the night life ends early and wasn't what I expected. Most of all I met a waiter named EVER, its different but you will never forget it! He made my stay at grand Oasis Palm the best that it could be. He took the time to bring me drinks he knew I would enjoy and even brought me good hangover drinks in the mornings. I met his buddy who is also a waiter, David, a little later on In the week. David also took excellent care of us and gave us amazing service checking up on us about every 15 minutes. I became friends with these two and would recommend this resort to anyone mainly because of these two. Great service all around but these two really stood out to me. I even had to get a picture with them before I left!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort