We enjoyed this resort a lot! The staff was terrific!
Swim up bar was super convenient. The wait staff at the Steakhouse is terrific and fun.
We tried different restaurants each night (have to make reservations for many each morning) and enjoyed them all.
some reviewers complained that some of the restaurants are in the sister property. I was at this resort with someone who is not able to walk much and we spent 1/2 our time next door at the pool and restaurants w/ no issues. The resorts are adjacent to each other. The entertainment staff is terrific and very fun. enough fun for the spring breakers who were there without being too lewd for the families who were present.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort