They upgraded our room but not including the resturants-had to walk around to the other hotel for food,that we had paid for. If you wanted to eat at the upgraded resturants, you had to pay $30.0
There was no communication between the patron and the hôtel staff as they coule not speak ENGLISH or did not want to. There was no lights between the 2 hôtels. One coule fall quote easy.
Armando talked to us because He Heard us talking about the condition of the establishment and not seeming to care of we were handicapés or not. Armando told us That He spoke with his boss and That his boss would,come and talk with,us and mâle things ok.but There was no communication between us and him at all. When questioned about it Armando answered,That it wasnt his faut That the fellow didnt want to talk to us. Excuses,all,the time!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort