I just decided to make a tour to Cancun because it was on trips list. I chose this hotel because it looked really good for the price I got. They treated me very polite since the moment I got out my transportation from the airport.
They had my reservation on the system, I had no problem with that (it has happened to me before).
I supposed to have my room at 3 o'clock but they gave it to me 2 hours before, which was awesome. I received a very warm welcome from one of the supervisors or something like that, which made me feel pretty good.
All the restaurants were really good, they had different kind of food for all matter of taste.
The pools were clean, the beach was good!
Overall it was awesome. Totally recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort