My 19 yr old daughter and I took our first trip together to Mexico. We found that the hotel was nothing like the photos and descriptions in the travel mags. The rooms were clean but there was absoloutely NO soundproofing. we could hear people talking in the hallway all night long. The beach area was very disappointing - it was weedy and dirty. we spent more time in the pool than on the beach. The buffet was average, usually our choice for breakfast. A la carte restaurants, on the other hand, were great. Service, food quality, etc was top notch.
On the whole, we found the resort dull. No evening entertainment other than music around the pools. We spent most of our time elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort