“Amazing”
Review of Selvatica

Selvatica
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for adrenaline, adventure and fun in the Mexican Jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 10 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Superflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunch with non-alcoholic beverages.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Benjamin was iur tour guide. Life of the party he made the entire excursion worth every minute! Must must go and try everything here!! Great people very very helpful im coming back!@@@!

Selvatica-cancun, Guest service Maru at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Hi! we are happy that you enjoyed your fun day with us, Benjamin is a great guide, we are glad to hear he did a good job, we love our work!
Looking forward to having you again as a citizen of the jungle.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,573)
All reviews
in 76 reviews
"the staff was great"
in 99 reviews

Reviewed April 13, 2017

So much fun. We had never zip-lined before, but these guys made us feel so comfortable. Ten zips, so much fun! The ATV ride was awesome, too, a little dusty, though, so ask for goggles. And the cenote...so beautiful. I didn't zip into the pool, I walked down to the slide-it didn't work, the trickle from the hose wasn't enough for the slide, so I walked down the slide, and I'm glad I did, I needed to wash all that dust off my eyebrows! It was a refreshing swim. Overall an amazing experience, this adventure made our Cancun trip!

Thank you to becomming a citizen of the jungle, it makes us feel happy to hear that you had a blast with all Selvatica crew zip lining in Cancún, hope to see you again soon for more adventure.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

The excursion was everything we could have asked for. However, I purchased the photos and I have been unable to upload them. When i use the link provided, it states that there is an error and to try later. I have waited the 2 days like they stated it would take to download, as we did the excursion on 4/9 and today is 4/13. I emailed them and no response. I did also try the toll free number and it is not in service. we had a group of 8 and paid a lot of money for our photos. WE WANT OUR PHOTOS!!

Selvatica-cancun, Guest Relations Manager at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Hi Katherine, To best serve you we need some important information to find your tour photos: 1. Date of tour: 2. Time of tour: 9:00,10:30,12:00 or 1:30 (tour start time, not your pick up time) 3. Tour you were on: Gimme All Adventure, Offroad Polaris Adventure, Extreme Canopy Adventure or the ATV Jungle Adventure. Could you please email this information and to rduhalt@selvatica.com.mx, lcalvarez@selvatica.com.mx and photovideo@selvatica.com.mx Please add that you want your photos! Hope to see you again in the jungle soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

This place is better than expected after reading some of the negative reviews. We went with a group with adults and teenagers. This place would not be good for anyone younger than 14 in my opinion. The facility was nicely done and the only real delay was the waiver which should be included in the price. Our guides were excellent for the the ATV which is more of a track than a jungle tour, but you go fast and get the thrill of it. The cenote is just a large swimming hole- no cave or bright blue water. The real thrill is the zip lining including the superman which is extremely high and fast. Its a bit scary coming into the platform at high speed but everyone seemed to like it. We di the Tarzanian which is a human one person roller coaster. THIS IS TERRIFYING and would not be allowed in the US. Afterwards we all agreed it was a dumb and dangerous experience. By the time you do all this, you are exhausted and there is still the failry weak bungy jump and rope bridges. We were starving and demanded our lunch at 3:30. It was difficult to get since they use this time to sell you pictures and we just wanted to eat something. We got our food, which was decent and left. Half our group left before eating since it was so late. It was a good day, but food is an issue. Small snacks and a planned lunch at 4-4:30 is not appropriate for a demanding day. The guides were great and helpful deserving a nice tip.

Selvatica-cancun, Guest service Maru at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Thank you to choosing us! we are glad to jhear that you had an amazing time during the gimme all tour. Hope to see you again in the jungle soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Wow!!! The zip line was only the tip of the fun here. The swimming was such a positive place. But what made the day was the staff. From the greeting getting out of our taxi, until driving away each and every staff member were wonderful. I run my own business and these employees all did an incredible job catering to us and the other people. So helpful, friendly, funny, supportive and patient with all of us. Treating my children with great care from youngest to oldest. I highly recommend Selvatica to anyone. Bring your swimsuits and be ready for a cherished lifetime memory.. I have told everyone about this place.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you to have visited us, all selvatica team are happy to know that you had a great time during your stay, hope to see you again for more adventure at the best park in all Riviera Maya.