Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $99.00
from $199.00
from $155.00
7,287 results
All reviews zip lining cenote swim extreme canopy tour chicken fajitas off road dune buggies bungee swing army truck afraid of heights roller coaster swimming hole atv ride a lot of fun great adventure adrenaline rush the entire staff the staff was great
Reviewed December 2, 2016

Crews were very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I had so much fun and very impressed. Thank you guys!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Selvatica-cancun, Guest service Maru at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Thank you to becomming a citizen of the jungle, it makes us feel happy to hear that you had so much fun with all Selvatica crew zip lining in Cancún!

Reviewed December 2, 2016

We own a condo in Playa del Carmen but have never visited Selvatica, nor have we ever attempted the zip line experience. I am 68 years old and my wife is 66. Boy, we should have done this years ago! We had an amazing time and Selvatica was first class. Safety was exceptional along with cleanliness and personal hygiene of equipment and surroundings. We went on the zip lines, rope bridges, Polaris ATV's, and Cenote swim. The Selvatica staff were well trained and fun to be around. Everyone made us feel welcome, safe, and took as much time as necessary to make our day special, memorable and exciting. We had the time of our lives and will certainly return.

1  Thank Tom J

Hi! We are so glad to hear about your experience was great, we love our work and share it with adventure people like you is an enjoyment, hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed December 2, 2016

we done the gimme all trip! It was fantastic from start to finish. The staff were excellent as I am very nervous with heights, after the second zipline my nerves were gone and really enjoyed myself. My partner really liked the superman zipline but my favorite one was the roller coaster. The trail bridges are a bonus too. We opted for a buggy to drive and not atv as we had done atv's on the previous trip and it was so much fun as we both had the chance to drive it. I wish we would have had a bit more time on the buggy thats the only negative thing I can honestly say. We purchased all the photos and videos taken and they are of high quality. We went as a couple but there were a mix of families with children and couples. The staff made this experience even better they are a credit to have them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi! Jungle citizen, we are glad to hear that you had a blast in our gimme all selvatica´s tour. Thank you to being part of the tribe. Come back soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2016

Awesome Tour, Great staff! My favorite was the dune buggies, however the Zipline was fun too! Really cool place they have! Worth the money for sure!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi! Thank you to take your time to review us, it makes us feel happy to hear that you had a blast with all Selvatica crew zip lining in Cancún, come back to the jungle soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

Had a great time!!! Our guide Benjamin was super fun. Our tour included zip lining, atv ride, Cenote spring and lunch. We had a group of eight people with all different experience levels and the guides were patient with all of us. We had one person who was so scared to do the zip line initially that she had to ride with our guide on the first line. My husband was pretty scared too and they nicked named him chicken pollio. Lol There were a total of 10 lines and by the 8th we were pretty tired and hot. Next up was atving. I think the atv course was too short and could have used more straight aways, most of us were left wanting more. It was fun while it lasted. The cenote spring was very refreshing after all that adventure but I'm pretty sure we only stayed there 15 minutes. Last was dinner, very tasty . Picture prices were ridiculous, my friend had to pay $30 for one picture because no one else wanted pictures. Even with all the cons we had a really good time and would go again. Worth a trip!

Hi! we are happy that you enjoyed your fun day with us, Benjamin is a great guide, we are glad to hear he did a good job.
Looking forward to having you again as a citizen of the jungle.
Greetings from Selvatica crew.