Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $199.00
from $99.00
from $155.00
7,287 results
All reviews zip lining cenote swim extreme canopy tour chicken fajitas off road dune buggies bungee swing army truck afraid of heights roller coaster swimming hole atv ride a lot of fun great adventure adrenaline rush the entire staff the staff was great
Reviewed November 28, 2016

Our family had an amazing time on the "Gimme All" Package. It included Zip Lining, ATV riding, Zip Lining into a Cenote and Walking over aerial bridges. Not only were the activities so much fun, but all of the employees leading the tours were amazing! Gaby, Juanito, Rolls, and Benjamin made sure that we were safe and had a great time. I would highly recommend this excursion!!

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Signed up to go at our resort. Best day ever. We ziplined, did ATVs & ziplined into a cenote'. It was an awesome time. Benjamin was our host today and he was great. The entire crew was exceptional and made you feel completely safe and comfortable while zip lining. That was important to this first timer and my husband who is afraid of heights. We would definitely use this company again.

Selvatica-cancun, Guest service Maru. at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2016

Hi! We are happy that you enjoyed your fun day with us, Benjamin is a great guide, we love our work!
Looking forward to having you again as a citizen of the jungle.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

Had an amazing time. I was so nervous to go zip lining but the entire staff are well-versed and so professional at zip lining that all my nerves were put at ease. Everyone was super nice and attentive-they all addressed me by my first name, which says a lot. The ATVing was great although I wish they had provided us with goggles as I got a lot of dirt in my eyes. Nonetheless, everyone must book an adventure with Selvatica if you're staying in Cancun! 5 stars all the way-not to mention the amazing chicken fajitas for lunch! Thanks to Dennis and the rest of the staff.

Selvatica-cancun, Guest service Maru at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2016

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. You made our day! hope to see you again soon for more adventure. Greetings from Selvatica crew.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

This year we tried Selvatica on my brothers recommendation. We did Xplor 3 years ago and Hidden Worlds in Talum 5 years ago. We did the zip line/ATV/cenote half day tour.
Selvatica was a lot less crowded than Xplor, a plus if you ask me. They also accommodated my pepper and onion allergy at lunch and prepared my chicken without them. I was very thankful and the food was tasty!
I've done 7 or 8 zip line tours before and this was the first time I had to wear the gloves for braking. Not my favorite way to go. The zips were a bit short. 3 of the 4 in our party opted to fly upside down in tandem with a tour guide.
The ATV was fun. It was my first time and I hit every puddle on the route (on purpose)!
The cenote swim was refreshing. I enjoyed the cenote snorkle option of Hidden Worlds better.
The staff was super fun and friendly. Would have liked to do the Gimme All Adventure but costly when multiplied by 4.

Thank you so much! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent fun and crazy day with us, we dare you to try our Tarzania rollercoaster next time, come back soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2016

We were not going zip lining with our friends but the day became overcast and at the last minute we decided to go.
Never been, never had the desire to go.....but we are glad we did.
The zip lining was awesome and the swimming in the cave pool was just as much fun.
The clincher was the meal they served us. I would never have thought I would be telling you how great the food was at the Zip Line place.
All in all it was a great time and did not eat up the whole day. Also the price was very reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Selvatica-cancun, Guest service Maru. at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Hi! Thank you to visited us! We appreciate your positive feedback, looking forward to seeing you again getting a blast in the tallest and fastest zip lines at Selvatica.

Best regards from selvatica team.