“ATV tour.”

$99.00*
Zipline Canopy Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #2 of 287 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, the Adventure Tribe, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for fun in the jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road & Polaris Adventure, the ATV Jungle Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 12 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Supflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunc with non alcoholiv beverages
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had an amazing time at selvatica. The zip lining and ATV tours were amazing and well worth the trip. It was my first time zip lining and riding an ATV and the staff was brilliant at making me comfortable on all the excursions. I would definitely go back and now understand why my girlfriend took me that for her second visit. I have to say again how especially good the staff was, Chris took us all on the tours and made everything more fun then it inherently was made to be he clearly loves his job. Same goes for Nel who ran part of the zip lining.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,770)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Family booked the Extreme Canopy/Cenote Tour and had a great time. I am in my mid 50s and a big chicken; however, I had no problem at all. My 11 year old grandson was a bit reserved and slowed down a couple times so one of the guides started going with him as the speed and length picked up. There was cold water available at every climbing level. After our 12 line was completed, we loaded up and headed out for a 15 min. ride to an open cenote. While there, you could jump in or zip line half way across and fall in. You could also just use the steps to get in (which I did). They provided lots of life jackets that were in really good shape! After our one hour refreshing swim, we headed back for lunch. Drinks, chips/dip came out right away followed by chicken, rice and beans. Lunch was surprisingly good as was the service. The photographers dropped off an i-pad with the photos they took during our time zip lining and swimming at the cenote. They stopped by later to ask if we wanted to make a purchase. We did not choose to buy any and there was no pressure at all to buy. Then, we all watched the 6 screen TVs of our day. The tour was well organized and professional. Tee-shirts were twenty dollars, which is high, but since we didn't buy the sixty dollar photo package, I didn't mind. Some of the other reviewers said that the water was hot; our water was COLD. Some said they felt rushed on the zip lines. Don't understand what/why anyone would say that. What's there to do--climb, get hooked up and GO! We did have one line where the guide left and I (followed by husband) had to stop on our own. The last guide was with our grandson. He was very upset that no one was there and he made sure the other guides heard about the slip up. All the other folks we talked to had a great day--no matter what tour they took. If you're in the area, you won't be sorry you went. Storage lockers were FREE (Ten dollar deposit).

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Let's see, they drive you into the jungle where you climb tree's in safety harnesses then attach them to steel cable lines up to 65 feet about the ground and you zip down the cable above the jungle with wind and views and excitement and exhilaration. Then they catch you and you do it 14 more times. Then you sit on a giant 4-wheel ATV and fly down rocky, puddle-filled, muddy trails in the jungle zooming with a giant smile on your face. Time to cool down so how about zip-lining one more time into a cool cenote and swimming off the mud and dirt. Refreshing. We had the best time and just couldn't stop laughing. The staff was amazing. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Selvatica was easily one of the most amazing experiences of our lives. My boyfriend and I got the "off road challenge" which included 6 activities. We were picked up at our hotel which was so convenient. When we arrived, we were greeted by Chris (what an asset to the excursion) What more can I say about Chris??? He makes Selvatica! He was always smiling ear to ear and cracking jokes. Later we were greeted by Carlos and Nel. Amazing guys!!! We miss you already! We went Zip lining with them by our side at each moment cheering us on. Making every moment so memorable. Chris & Nel then took us to pick up our off road vehicles and/or ATV's. We walked to this private lagoon (cenote) It was absolutely breathtaking. We were brought back to the main grounds where Chris, Nel, Carlos and the others invited us to sit down and personally served each of us with beverages & food. These guys treated us like family. Unlimited everything, waiting on us with hand/foot. I CAN'T stress how incredible that day was. Thank you to all of the guys, we will definitely do it again on our next trip to Mexico!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Selvatica was probably the best part of our trip. Hands down.
The reviews really do live up to the hype. We opted for the Gimme All Challenge on a Saturday. The weather wasn't too bad and we were with another family of four.
Ziplines were fast and VERY SAFE. They made sure we were hydrated throughout the day.
I've never had so much fun driving those dune buggies, splashing up against the mud . A truly unforgettable experience.

Guys, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND going upside down on the Zipline. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity and you will thank me later when you see the pictures they took of you!

We were introduced to two cenotes, both were AWESOME. Don't get intimidated by the height of the cliff you'll be jumping off. The guides ASSURE that everything will be safe.

Our driver was kind and courteous and we had a comfortable van. The drive from the hotel zone is about an hour and he was nice enough to beat the traffic by moving a few cones illegally.

The food was AMAZING. Nachos, Salsa and beans were delicious.

Don't forget to purchase photos at the end of your excursion.
Do not worry about the weather. If it rained the morning before going or if its going to rain, you'll be fine. Its just a little water. In actual fact, it's a lot more fun driving dune buggies in the rain! Be sure to pay for insurance incase you incur any damages to the vehicle.

Be sure to TIP your guides because they REALLY deserve it.