“My Boys LOVED IT”

$99.00*
Zipline Canopy Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #1 of 279 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, the Adventure Tribe, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for fun in the jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road & Polaris Adventure, the ATV Jungle Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 12 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Supflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunc with non alcoholiv beverages
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 15, 2013

They enjoyed this excursion better than the Dolphin Swim! The staff was very friendly with fabulous personalities. They say they serve a "light lunch" but it really includes rice, beans, chicken, peppers/onions. They encouraged my husband to have two servings! A MUCh better experience for your money than the dolphin swim. Take bug spray!

1  Thank Kath W
There are newer reviews for Selvatica

Reviewed June 13, 2013

WOW!! The crew was amazing and the experience was out of this world!!! Thie staff made this adventure so much for for us. We laughed nonstop and they truly knew how to have a good time. The company is very professional and you can tell they take care of their staff as they weren't begging for tips. They took care of their guests!!! The adventure was so much fun and I was a little apprehensive. This is a must do!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The staff is amazing and entertaining! The whole time was the best fun I've had in a long time. My daughter and I went together and she said that was the best fun she has ever had! highly recommended!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just came back from Cancun and it was our first time ever doing a ziplining excursion. We had an absolutely FANTASTIC time!! The guides were all great---they had outgoing, friendly, great personalities. Absolutely LOVED Bruno & Mario!! They made our trip even better.

The guides fully explained everything prior to starting. We were always connected to a cable, so we always felt safe. My 9 year old nephew went with us, and we felt he was well taken care of the entire time. There were plenty of guides there to assist on every part of the zipline. The guides were so full of energy and you can tell they love their job! And why wouldn't they!

The time at the cenote was fun. Once again, the guides were there to ensure everyone's safety and a fun time. They made sure we all knew how much time we had left there to enjoy the cenote---and encouraged everyone to zipline or jump in to make the most of it. After the cenote, we had a great lunch. It was delicious. The guides made sure we got enough food and drink--constantly asking if we wanted more. We purchased the pictures that were taken for us. There were 6 of us in our family that went. And for $60, we got a ton of pictures of each of us. So it was money well spent. I wish we had gotten the video too.

I really cannot say enough great things about Selvatica. It was by far the best excursion we ever have done in Cancun---(we go every year to Cancun). We will DEFINITELY be back and I will recommend it to anyone that goes!!

Kudos to all the guides at Selvatica---they work 6 days a week and you can tell that they absolutely love what they do. Their energy levels and personalities are contagious and makes you just want to have as much fun as they are!! Thank you to all.....and besos to Bruno!!! ;)

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I did the zip line and the jungle ATV excursion at Selvatica on Saturday, June 8. It was an awesome experience. The staff did a wonderful job of making us feel safe and comfortable in a warm and friendly manner. There was a short safety lesson before we headed to the tree tops. The instructions were clearly communicated and easy to follow. There were several guides with us (at least 8) and each of them was funny and playful (all part of their way of making us feel at ease, I think.) The lead guide, Bruno, really stood out - his energy was catching! Flying along the zip line up above the tree tops was thrilling, and I felt a little taller, a little braver, a little stronger when it was over.

We also drove ATV's along jungle paths. There had been more than 20 inches of rain during the previous week, so the dirt paths were plenty muddy (a bonus, in my opinion.) Finally, we cooled off with a swim in a cenote before heading back to the reception area for a yummy light lunch.

We had the opportunity to purchase photos of our experience (no high-pressure tactics at all.) A crew brought around iPads with the photos taken of us during the day. We paid $69.00 for the entire collection (51 photos) which we could access on line the next day. I've already uploaded them to my facebook page! You can also select a printed book of photos (similar to what you'd get through shutterfly or the like) or a video which they will deliver to your local hotel the next day.

This was a great experience in every way and one I hope to repeat the next time we visit Riviera Maya.