“Everything you need to know about booking Zip Lines”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Selvatica

and up
Cancun Combo Tour: ATV and Zipline with Cenote Swim
Ranked #1 of 267 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, the Adventure Tribe, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for fun in the jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road & Polaris Adventure, the ATV Jungle Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 12 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Supflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunc with non alcoholiv beverages
Useful Information: Activities for older children
FLORIDA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Everything you need to know about booking Zip Lines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went a few years ago to a different zip line place and chickened out. I took my kids here, to Selvatica, and we all loved it. I am 250+ pounds and scared of heights. The guides made it super easy and eased all my fears. I even went UPSIDE DOWN!!! My kids are young, 8 years old, and had no problems doing this trip. If they were scared a guide went with them. DO NOT hesitate to book this trip. Very well run and organized. I would suggest, if your budget allows, to book the skywalk and the ATVs. It doesn´t add to the time of the trip so you might as well. Swimming in the Cenote was lots of fun, and we enjoyed zipping into the water.

• Korean first
“Favorite part of my trip to Cancun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

My boyfriend really wanted to go zip lining while we were in Cancun. After some research we chose Selvatica based on the value and the reviews.

It is a bit chaotic in the beginning as they wait for everyone to arrive and get settled. Try to do an earlier tour if you can so you don't have to wait for the others to finish. (We went on the last tour at 12:20 and had to wait.) We got all of our equipment on and took a picture with the parrots. It was very touristy, as everywhere is in Cancun, but it was my favorite picture of the day!

After everyone gas their picture taken (a lot more waiting) the guides explain all the rules and prepare you to zip line. This part if thd tour was my absolute favorite. The zip lines are safe, fast and a ton of fun.

After the zip lines we went to a cenote. This is the part of the trip where you can ride the atvs or the jeeps if you want. We chose the Extreme Canopy Adventure option and just swam in the cenote. If you are dying to ride an atv, go for it. I didn't need to so we chose the basic package.

We zip lined into the cenote! You also have the choice to jump off a cliff or take the steps in. It was beautiful and private. It was exclusively for the use of Selvatica customers, which was much appreciated. The staff saw my boyfriend and I kissing in the cenote so they called us out and performed a "traditional Mayan love cceremony" for us! We had to repeat a few words, JK shook some leaves and we jumped in holding hands. Who knows what we said but it was cute and made our experience much more personal.

After the cenote you return to Selvatica and eat lunch. The food was great! They also offer additional helpings if you want more. You then have time to buy merchandise in their gift shop and pictures.

Here is the only thing that bugged me about Selvatica: the pictures. They don't let you bring cameras on the zip lines and instead have "paparazzi" follow you around. The pictures were fantastic but you couldn't buy just one- you had to buy all of your pictures for the day on a cd for $60 USD. I LOVED one picture and had to have it, so I spent the money. It ticked me off but I didn't have another option, which is how they get you.

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Selvatica. We had a fantastic day!!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing, Organized, Safe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was an amazing trip. The staff makes you feel very at ease, it was extremely safe, super organized, and a great time. Everything was very well doneand very professional. We did the Extreme Canopy Adventure which included the swim in the Cenote. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to try ziplining. It exceeded my expectations greatly.

Valparaiso, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We chose to do the Corona Rally tour. The workers were professional throughout. My boyfriend who is afraid of heights finished all of the circuits due to the wonderful staff. They make you feel safe, and help motivate you without letting you sit around to think about going. The dune-buggy ride was fun also. Zip-lined into the Cenote too, how fun. The pictures are at a relatively fair price, and the food was pretty good too! Highly recommend going here for a 1/2 day adventure

Rye, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Tour in Cancun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I totally loved the Off Road and Flight Challenge!!! The staff was awesome/friendly and the place felt safe. It was great for the 1st time I zip lined. And zip lining upside down was awesome! I def recommand everyone do this tour. You won't regret it at all. The pictures they took are so worth the price and the food at the end was delish. I had 2 serving because it was that good. I was really impressed by this place!

1 Thank Jerpika