“Perfect Day”

$99.00*
Zipline Canopy Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #1 of 279 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, the Adventure Tribe, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for fun in the jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road & Polaris Adventure, the ATV Jungle Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 12 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Supflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunc with non alcoholiv beverages
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 2, 2013

From beginning to end this was a great tour. The staff was friendly and super funny. The worked hard to make everyone comfortable and at ease. It was my first time ziplining and I wasnt nervous at all. They moved quickly yet made it fun and I never once felt unsafe. Wish the Atv ride was a little longer. Even the lunch was pretty good, better then some of the restuarants in Cancun. Picture prices were ridiculously too expensive. The guides are super cute (good eye candy)

There are newer reviews for Selvatica

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was in Riviera Maya for a wedding and my group had decided to make reservations at Selvatica for the Corona tour. Since I had zip lined in Cabo and wasn’t impressed, I hesitated to say “yes” but decided since everyone else was going, I went along. So glad I went on this excursion!! It was fun, staff was FANTASTIC and the food was really good (watch out for the salsa though…I love spicy and hot but this was REALLY hot, so use sparely if they serve it). They have plenty of souvenirs to buy so bring some cash with you. Even if you don’t think you are going to buy pictures or T shirts, bring at least $5 for the locker deposit (which is refundable when they get the key back) and some extra for tipping at the end (for the guides and also your driver). For the Corona tour, swimming was at the end of the excursion (but before lunch) so make sure to bring a towel. You can lock your items up while you are zip lining. (I wore my swim suit under my clothes, although they do have restrooms with a changing room). When swimming by the cenote, they don’t have locked lockers in that area where you leave your towel and shoes/sandals but you’re only a few feet away from where you are swimming. If I travel to the Cancun or Playa area again I’m definitely going back to Selvatica!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We visited on February 27 and did the ATV Jungle Expedition. We were very pleased with the experience we had. The staff are amazing and so much fun! They are very customer service oriented and extremely knowledgable. I would go back in a heartbeat if ever in the area again!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was the best part of our trip to Cancun-so glad we did it! From pick up to drop off, everything was top-notch. The whole staff was more than friendly-so funny yet also professional at the same time. The activities were amazing and so was the food. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone who visits Cancun!

1  Thank noscreennameformoi
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I selected Selvatica based on TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed. I was in Mexico for my wedding and we brought 20 people to Selvatica and did the Corona Rally tour. We did the tour on Friday February 15th. I read some other reviewers felt rushed, but we did not feel that way at all. We had plenty of time on each zipline platform, I would say too much time because if you are afraid of heights it is not a place you want to wait for a long time. In between activities they give you around 5-10 minutes which I like because I would rather keep doing things than stand around all day. The food at the end was good, when I was done they even offered me a second full plate which was nice. We bought the pictures and dvd's for our group, everyone in the group loved it and it really made our trip (besides the wedding of course). The tour guides here really do their jobs well. They let you know what to do and are around watching you every step of the way. They also have fun with you and have a good sense of humor. If you have any questions or problems you can call the number on their website or email them and they will get back to you quickly. We did almost have one incident when my now wife's glove (used for braking) came off mid-way through a zip line. She almost put her bare hand on the zipline and the guides at the other end saw this and started waving their hands "NO!!! NO!!". Thank god they caught that and motioned for her not to do it. My mom and dad even ziplined here and they have never done anything like this. The guide went on the line each time right behind my mom to make sure she was ok.

As far as the Polaris buggy's on the Corona rally tour if you are worried they aren't fast enough, trust me they are. We were flying in these things and going over rocks and hills that we thought would break the thing, but it was fine. The zipline into the Cenote was another hit, way better than just going to one to swim. This was my 3rd excursion in Mexico and definitely the best. I would do it again.

I had a few questions after the excursion about the dvd video and pictures so I sent them an email. They responded within one day and they also left a voicemail in my hotel room in Mexico. They are very customer service focued here and they want to make sure you are happy. Highly recommended.