“What a blast!”

$99.00*
Zipline Canopy Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #2 of 286 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, the Adventure Tribe, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for fun in the jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road & Polaris Adventure, the ATV Jungle Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 12 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Supflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunc with non alcoholiv beverages
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was our first excursion while staying in Riviera Maya and it was by far our favorite. We chose the package that was ziplining, ATV's, and swimming in a Cenote.

Zipline's: 12 zipline courses for you to do. They get longer and faster as you go along the course. Extremely fun and safe.

ATV's - We drove the two person Polaris Vehicle and had a blast. You got to drive through the jungle on a dirt road. Again incredibly fun and safe.

Cenote: This one I wasn't really sure what it was when we signed up, but I’m glad that we did. After a long day in the sun this was a great way to cool off. They had "zip lines" that you could go on and then fall into the water, which was very fun.

Staff: The staff is what puts this place over the top. Special shout out to Bruno and "bacteria" as they call him. They were very friendly, fun, and went out of their way to make sure that you were having a good time. Also the paparazzi were great. They were there to take pictures of your day (which could be purchased at the end of the day).

Food: Oddly the food was amazing. My wife and I stayed at a very nice resort, but agreed that somehow this was the best meal on our trip.

Overall: I would recommend this place for sure and I would love to go back without thinking twice.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,769)

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The staff was so much fun and entertaining. All of our needs were met and even the food at the end was wonderful. I would definitely go back. I especially liked that they work the environmental aspect into the presentation.

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Best excursion I have ever been on. Corona beach rally with Bruno was top notch! Don't miss out on this one!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I would suggest this activity for anyone who visits the Cancun area. We did the 12 zip lines and them swam in the cenote. The staff is unbelievable!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff were EXCELLENT! They made my group's zip lining experience fun and they were very accommodating! Lunch was great and would definitely come back again!
Jungle boy, Gerson, JK and Tarzan were awesome!