“Great place if you have never been on a zip line or are experienced. The swim in the ce-note after the zip lines and ATV's was p”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Selvatica

and up
Cancun Combo Tour: ATV and Zipline with Cenote Swim
Ranked #1 of 263 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, the Adventure Tribe, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for fun in the jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road & Polaris Adventure, the ATV Jungle Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 12 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Supflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunc with non alcoholiv beverages
Useful Information: Activities for older children
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

This was a great value for the money. Picked us up at the hotel and all through the day the guides made sure we were safe, had fun and were instructional . The guys and girls that work there love their job and love to have fun which made the overall experience even better. The price includes lunch and a lot of witty banter from " Jungle Boy".

• Korean first
Saskatoon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Perfect amount of adventure and entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We did the zip lining, buggy and cenote tour. It was the perfect amount of everything we were looking for. There were plenty of zip lines (i think 12 in total) and you could go upside down which took it to another lever for us! We loved the 2 person buggy, it was pretty sweet. And then there was a "zip line" into the cenote that was awesome. But I have to say that the staff was what made the trip for us. They were hilarious, friendly, and very helpful. The lunch was delicious and they did a great job capturing the entire tour with photos and a video. The length of tour was perfect, only 6 hours.

1 Thank Ajo17
Bowmanville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“LOVE THIS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

2nd year in a row we went to Selvatica !!!!!!! Best day tour in Cancun. So much fun and really well run the staff in awesome. I would highly recommend this to everyone. You dont need to be young to enjoy this, as long as you can climb a ladder/stairs you good! Take a chance, I planned to just watch and wait for my teens but they talked my into it best thing I ever did!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An Absolutely Amazing Experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

My girlfriends and I took a trip to Cancun this November. We booked an excursion with Selvatica and had such a great experience. I personally was extremely nervous and was about to back out and wait for the others at the end. The entire staff was so fun that I had to just go with it. Everything flowed so smoothly that you didnt have time to think about it to get nervous once you were up to the first zip line. They had fun with everyone involved and made it so effortless. The pictures were so plentiful and the price was so reasonable. I highly recommend this location for zip lining and I myself will definitely be going back! Have fun!!!

Mantua, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

All we can say is "awesome". From a family who has never zip lined or zip lined into a cenote, this was a wonderful adventure for all of us. The van picked us up at our resort. Took us to Selvatica. And the place was awesome. Very clean including the bathrooms, for being the middle of the jungle!!!!! So, while you are zip lining, or what ever adventure you chose, there are photographers taking pictures and videos. When your expo is over, you come back to the place you started, you are served lunch and handed an iPad, at which time you review all of your photos. There are also 4 flat screen tv's showing your videos. Let me be clear, you are not in any way obligated to buy photos or videos. The staff at Selvatica could not be any nicer or any funnier. You could just tell they love their jobs. We would definitely go back to Selvatica if we return to Cancun.