“What an Adventure”
Review of Selvatica

Selvatica
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for adrenaline, adventure and fun in the Mexican Jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 10 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Superflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunch with non-alcoholic beverages.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place is hands down amazing!!! We went zip lining, bridge climbing, Polaris riding, and Cenote diving all in one day. Staff was very entertaining and helpful, they had us cracking up the whole day long. If your looking for something to do that wont eat up your whole day; this is def a trip for you (Got back to the hotel around 4pm). My only complaints was that when your riding in the Polaris or ATV's whichever you chose to do, they put into a group so you can't go all that fast. Nonetheless there are tons of huge rocks and some sharp turns that still make it a very fun experience. Also the meal at the end of the day was delicious! The hotel we stayed at (Excellence Playa Mujures) had horrible food so it was nice to have some true authentic Mexican dishes. Lastly we also found it very cool that at the end of the day you get to plant a seed that they grow and put in the jungle with your name on it.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,576)
All reviews
in 76 reviews
"the staff was great"
in 99 reviews

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have always wanted to try zip lining and our recent trip to Cancun my husband surprised me. What a great company, they pick you up at your hotel and then you can choose from different attractions, we chose Corona which was the zip lining, polaris buggies and then zip lining and jumping into water. The day was perfect, the staff amazing, and did I mention food was included?!? that was great as well. Too top it all off, we got to plant a tree to give back to the jungle.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I went with a group of six people, including myself. For my wife and I this was our second trip. We did the extreme this time with the faster polaris vehicles. Unfortunately, no mud to get us all dirty. The skywalk portion was good, but it only comes with 6 zip lines instead of the 12 that comes with the other tours. They are upgrading this place to include two super lines and a coaster in the near future. I can't wait to do it again. I got my reservations set for next year already. If you love adventure and want to push yourself, you can't not go here. It is worth every penny we spent on the tour. We paid 139 after a 10% discount from the original 149 US dollars. The food is good. I took pictures myself, but be aware if you loose your camera it gets bumpy. They take video and pictures, which will be sold after a good meal. They run 100 Dollars for all the pictures, custom photo book, and video. Video and picture cd can be copied later to share with your group, but not the book. They worked with us and after purchase of two books they threw in the cd's also.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

After many years of going to mexico we took a tour to selvatica. My sister-in-law wanted to try
zip lining so we agreed to join her. All of us in our 50's, i was not terribly excited about this
adventure. I hate heights and all types of rides. Still i agreed and the van picked us up at 8am from our resort. It is located south of cancun maybe 10 miles. We we arrived we were greeted by several staff members and fitted in our harness for the zip lines. We had a short instruction course and we were off into the woods. I will admit the first 3 (Of 12) lines we took I was hesitant, but the staff-led by David- were wonderful. They distract you with questions as you get ready to jump off and really try to make you feel at ease. Even me the biggest chicken of all did take a zip line upside down. It was so fun and I can not stress enough how great the guys were that take you on this journey. After the 12 ziplines we went to a cenote to swim. Again the team
were so much fun. After that, back to the base and were served a Wonderful lunch of fajitas.
I am so disappointed that we never brought our boys here in the many trips we made to Playa,
but we will for sure go back if we all get to return together. Really, really worth the price.