Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

EXTREME CANOPY
2 Reviews
from $99.00
7,351 results
All reviews zip lining cenote swim extreme canopy tour off road chicken fajitas dune buggies bungee swing army truck afraid of heights roller coaster atv ride swimming hole great adventure a lot of fun adrenaline rush the entire staff the staff was great
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We are part of a group of 10 people who attended the Extreme Canopy Adventure. Transportation was on-time and friendly. From our hotel it was about 45 minute ride each way. Staff were great during the whole trip. The zip lines were fun and not too scary (except when doing it upside down). The staff helped some of our group through their fears and by the end they were very happy. Swiming and zip lining into the cenote was also a great time. Lunch was also very good.

1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We did the extreme canopy tour. Our kids (ages 6-13) loved the zip lines and the cenote. The tour was very safe and professional. The food was delicious. The photos were amazing. I bought the photos and the video and the photo book. If you're shy, change into your swimsuit before getting in the army truck to head to the cenote - no changing rooms there.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was my husband's and my first time zip lining and it was amazing. We did the zip lining, ATVs and natural swimming hole excursion. The guides on this tour were the best. There were about sixteen of us zip lining and there had to be eight to ten guides with us. I was very nervous so a guide came with me for the first few zip lines. It was actually really fun with the guides because they go fast and one of them spun me around. Then near the end David (one of the guides) insisted I go upside down so he jumped on behind me (as they do if you go upside down) and off we went. Likewise at the swimming hole, the guides are fun and encouraging. You could zip line into the water and they encouraged all to do so. The ATVs were good but for me the zip lining was the highlight. We also had a nice lunch and got to view our pictures. Your guides quickly turned into your waiters. To top it all off, I did not bring enough money to buy the picutures and DVD I wanted so for $10 they delivered right to my hotel. These people work hard and make this such an amazing adventure. I highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had the best time at Selvatica!!! From the very beginning the staff were friendly, imformative and made the overall experience a great time. The tour begins with an explanation of what to expect and safety was a top priority. The staff at Selvatica made the experience amazing, they encouraged us to zip line upside down, frequently made an effort to ask us if we were having fun or had any concerns and provided us with other information on things to see/do in Cancun. We had photographers following us the entire time, excellent picture quality!!! ATVs were awesome!! Food is provided at the end out of the tour. Lockers are provided for a $10 deposite and lots of souvenirs to pick from!! This tour was definitely worth the money and I would recommended it to anyone. We saw people from all age groups and everyone seemed to be having fun. I'm sure there are plenty of other tours that offer the same thing but it was the STAFF at Selvatica that made the experience unforgettable!! Try it, you won't be disappointed!!

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was my second location to zip line & by far the best! It was so fun with the quick humor of Jhonny & aided by antics of David! Look out...they will surprise you! We were impressed by the professionalism of everyone from the sweet drivers who pick you up right from your hotel to the guides who teach you safety on the zip lines. I was so glad to see strong Shane at the end of a fast line ~ capable of catching me without breaking a sweat! Bruno was always there to make sure everything was going well. It was seamless. We got our equipment, learned how to use it, and before we knew it we had zipped 12 times. Then off to the jeep to swim in the cenote! Another zipline or just a dive into the water to cool off. After that we headed back to the jeep & drove back to camp for lunch. Before that however, we watched a short fun video about reforestation! It was great, we all got to plant our own seedling & name it! They said we can track it online! How wonderful was that?! A small bracelet with a seed laced on it was a free souvenir. Lunch was delicious; rice, beans, chicken & hot sauce! Drinks at the bar are on your own. Reasonably priced? Heck yeah! My sister paid! Even the bathrooms were cool with faucets that looked like tree limbs, basins that looked like handmade hollowed out trunks, & burlap coverings on the stalls. No pressure to buy ANYTHING or to tip...but we gladly did! What a great day! BTW..we were in our 50's, there were youngsters about 7 or 8 & a majority of young people...everyone had a great time!