“fabulous”

$99.00*
Zipline Canopy Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #1 of 284 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Selvatica, the Adventure Tribe, is the best thing to do in Cancun & the Riviera Maya if you're looking for fun in the jungle. This all-family adventure center offers various activities packaged together into different tours. Choose from the Extreme Canopy Adventure, the Off Road & Polaris Adventure, the ATV Jungle Adventure or the AMAZING FULL DAY Gimme All Adventure. The activities available at the park include our 12 cable Zip Line Circuit, the Tarzania Jungle Coaster, the Supflight, the Sky Walk Aerial-trek (bridges and high rope adventure), the Giant Jungle Bungee Swing, ATV's and Polaris RZR buggies, a Safari Truck Ride through the jungle, swim and play in a "cenote". All packages include transportation & lunc with non alcoholiv beverages
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 8, 2012

we did the zipwire and cenote activity and had a blast! All the staff were amazing and my daughters had a fabulous experience too!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We are part of a group of 10 people who attended the Extreme Canopy Adventure. Transportation was on-time and friendly. From our hotel it was about 45 minute ride each way. Staff were great during the whole trip. The zip lines were fun and not too scary (except when doing it upside down). The staff helped some of our group through their fears and by the end they were very happy. Swiming and zip lining into the cenote was also a great time. Lunch was also very good.

1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We did the extreme canopy tour. Our kids (ages 6-13) loved the zip lines and the cenote. The tour was very safe and professional. The food was delicious. The photos were amazing. I bought the photos and the video and the photo book. If you're shy, change into your swimsuit before getting in the army truck to head to the cenote - no changing rooms there.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was my husband's and my first time zip lining and it was amazing. We did the zip lining, ATVs and natural swimming hole excursion. The guides on this tour were the best. There were about sixteen of us zip lining and there had to be eight to ten guides with us. I was very nervous so a guide came with me for the first few zip lines. It was actually really fun with the guides because they go fast and one of them spun me around. Then near the end David (one of the guides) insisted I go upside down so he jumped on behind me (as they do if you go upside down) and off we went. Likewise at the swimming hole, the guides are fun and encouraging. You could zip line into the water and they encouraged all to do so. The ATVs were good but for me the zip lining was the highlight. We also had a nice lunch and got to view our pictures. Your guides quickly turned into your waiters. To top it all off, I did not bring enough money to buy the picutures and DVD I wanted so for $10 they delivered right to my hotel. These people work hard and make this such an amazing adventure. I highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had the best time at Selvatica!!! From the very beginning the staff were friendly, imformative and made the overall experience a great time. The tour begins with an explanation of what to expect and safety was a top priority. The staff at Selvatica made the experience amazing, they encouraged us to zip line upside down, frequently made an effort to ask us if we were having fun or had any concerns and provided us with other information on things to see/do in Cancun. We had photographers following us the entire time, excellent picture quality!!! ATVs were awesome!! Food is provided at the end out of the tour. Lockers are provided for a $10 deposite and lots of souvenirs to pick from!! This tour was definitely worth the money and I would recommended it to anyone. We saw people from all age groups and everyone seemed to be having fun. I'm sure there are plenty of other tours that offer the same thing but it was the STAFF at Selvatica that made the experience unforgettable!! Try it, you won't be disappointed!!