“Best condo to stay at!”
Review of Punta Cancun

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cancun
Punta Cancun
Ranked #53 of 160 Specialty Lodging in Cancun
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed in unit H-3, which barring a few of the exact same units at higher floors, has the best view in the whole condo complex. Diana the owner was extremely nice and easy to work with.

The views were absolutely stunning and you could see the ocean from every bedroom and the living/dining room. Unit was very spacious, clean, well equipped, had lots of bathrooms (which I realize now is very nice), and was an exception bang for the buck.

I don't think there are any condos with a better location. We were within a very short walking distance to all the best nightclubs and restaurants. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to find any reasonable priced restaurants because we were so close to the best, but there really were a variety of good and reasonably priced restaurants as well. Plus surfin burrito will deliver 24/7 and they are super cheap and good.

You can get a day pass to the 5-star all-inclusives if you want to enjoy their food and activities. If you're debating whether to stay at an all-inclusive or condo, you may find you'll get the best of both worlds with this option (and quite possibly at a cheaper or same price).

The condo looked very up-to-date and the infinity pool was fantastic with crystal clear water. So much better than the all-inclusive I went to next that had tons of people using the pool and with murky water (so I was afraid to use it).

The condo did show just the tiniest bit of wear (i.e. one of the dining room chairs had a water stain on the seat cushion, the walls looked very clean but there were some scuff marks at some locations) but still looked very new.

The only real downside to this condo is what the couple people who said anything negative at all about the condo said - the beach is not very wide during some times of the year at higher tides. It was about 20' wide to non-existent when I was there depending on the tide (though I was there during a tropical storm so a non-existent beach might be a rarity).

Don't get me wrong about the beach, the shuttle company driver had told me how lucky I was and part of that reason was because he thought the beach was fantastic in that area. The sand is extremely fine and white. Water a beautiful turquoise and calm for swimming when I was there (except during the tropical storm). It takes you all of 2 minutes to walk over to a wider beach area at the adjacent hotels (beach is public up to the high tide line). The owner showed me pictures of the beach in May and November and the beach had been wider when the photos were taken so beach width is definitely affected by the tide. I wouldn't let thew smaller beach deter you from staying here unless a super wide beach is an absolute must for you.

Overall, when I went, this was by far the best bang for buck I could find. Based on the unanimously positive reviews here on imdb, I can't imagine you wouldn't be happy staying at this condo. I myself can't imagine a better place to stay.

Room Tip: stay at H-3.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank heehee62

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed seven days in Punta Cancun Condo from 11 to 17 August 2013 during our stay in Cancun to attend 24th International Primatological congress. We were in G-10, sea facing, very clean 4 bed room condo. All facilities including cooking were excellent. They also provide enough beach towel.

Room Tip: "F" condos are closer to sea
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Feeroz
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in G1 for 11 days and had a fabulous time our condo was 3 bedroom 4 bath with beautiful floors nice amenities I would recommend this place to flamilies.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank vmarshy1
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Myself, my husband and 2 other couples shared a 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo here for 6 days from April 11-16. It was beautiful. Ocean front. So close to shopping and nightlife. We felt very safe. The owner of the condo was fabulous to deal with. Wilbur at the swim up bar was awesome and made the best cesears! He even brought us homemade guacamole and salsa one day to help celebrate my husband's birthday! Beach is small due to hurricane but still useful. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank candy03
Reviewed February 18, 2012

The complex is in the perfect location with easy access to stores, tour bus meeting points, the ferry to Isla Mujeres... not to mention having great little restaurant gems just across the street. The security staff was beyond helpful, and even showed concern if they thought we'd been gone longer than expected during one of our outings. The grounds are meticulously groomed, and it was a joy to use the swimming and jacuzzi facilities.

My husband and I are already dreaming of our next trip and are hoping to return to the Punta Cancun condos for our next stay as well!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SassyShortGirl
Reviewed February 15, 2012

My husband and I shared C-6 with another couple joining us for vacation. The condo was perfectly appointed, well maintained, and the staff was beyond welcoming! The location was ideal for easy trips to downtown, Puerto Morales, and easy access to the major tour pick up spots (for Xplor and Chichanitza). Only downside is that the lagoon view side is noisy at night, however... seriously, after enough tequila it really doesn't matter.

We loved it - and look forward to returning!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SimpleTraveler72
Reviewed December 24, 2011

This place is beautiful! It's located right on the beach, right next to the nightclubs and shopping. View is incredible!

• Stayed: December 2011