I went on a girls trip 3/13-3/19.
My girlfriend and I had a beautiful room with an ocean view #643
Bed was firm but I slept great every night!
The room was clean.
Air conditioning worked fine. We did not hear any noise from the hotel or guests.
The food was average. I was happy with eating what I wanted, when and where I wanted it.
We did enjoy the Japanese restaurant and Pier 12 at The Golden. Breakfast was also very good. We mostly ordered room service for breakfast the night before and it was delivered on time. The veggie omelet was my favorite.
When we asked for bottled water at a restaurant to bring back to our room the waiters always gave it to us. We did not pay for water.
The service was great. Really enjoyed chatting with Alejandro and Miguel. All were super nice and accommodating. Drinks were amazing. Always got what we asked for. Insulated cup was a great tip. We didn't need refills often.
Beach was nice. It was very windy when we were there.
Guests who reserve shaded spots early and don't use them for hours are inconsiderate. It shouldn't be tolerated.
Pool looked amazing. We mostly hung out at the beach so we only swam briefly in the swim-up bar and adult pool.
The entertainment was very up-beat and accommodated all ages.
Jose was wonderful at the travel agency. We had a lot of fun with him and he helped us decide which excursion best suited us.
He also helped us expand our Spanish vocabulary.
Swimming with dolphins was awesome!
We always tipped $1 for a drink and $5 for a meal. The staff works very hard. It was our pleasure to give them additional tips.
We did take the city bus for $1. It stops right by the entrance of the hotel and we didn't have any problems.
I enjoyed the family resort even though we didn't have kids with us.
I hope to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Parnassus Family Resort is located at KM 17 on the Hotel Zone. It is an ideal hotel whether you are vacationing, celebrating or working. Ranging from fun to excitement for the whole family. With areas specialized for baby care, plus a complete children’s water park with a castle, pirate ship and water slides. Teenager club and a complete day and night time activities program. All the upbeat fun imaginable for families; snack bars, coffee and sweets at our creperie. Offering also exclusive areas for adults only. When choosing suites or club rooms for adults only, guests have access to our elite lounge restaurant for breakfast, and in-room special amenities. A variety of 7 different restaurants, 11 bars, 24 hour room service, 4 pools, mini golf plus a variety of different suites to choose from including family suites that fit up to five people. Entertainment at night, with interactive games and shows performed by our entertainers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Great Parnassus Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Parnassus Cancun