My wife and I stayed here from Oct 2 until Oct 9. This was my 4th time and my wife's 5th. We had an ocean view room on the 6th floor ( Fantastic. Thank you Federico). From the beautiful sunrise in the morning to the evening drinks at the Atlantis bar our vacation was outstanding. And now I would like to mention a few people that work there who made it the usual great time.
Breakfast- Lucio (non stop energy). Got our coffee and OJ every morning and always a smile.
Umberto ( The Captain) always a good morning and there to make sure everything was good.
The Pool- Tere (pool waitress ) for always keeping our glasses full.
Bongo bar- Raul and Guillermo, great margarita's.
Samoa bar- Emilo, knew what we were drinking after one trip.
Bora Bora snack bar- to the cooks behind the counter. Great wings, burgers and chicken fingers.
Food and Beverage Manager- Elpedio, thank you so much for the dinner in the French restaurant and the breakfast in Sanctorum( 10th floor). You and your staff are to be commended for the way you treat your guests. This is the reason we keep coming back.
Atlantis bar- Ceasar, our favorite bartender. Always with a smile and the pleasure to serve you. The perfect way to end our day.
Bell boys- Luis and Christian, always a good morning and a smile.
Manager- Federico, always very attentive to the guests needs. Perfect person to manage this resort.
Hope to see you all in February,
Jeff and Judi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Parnassus Family Resort is located at KM 17 on the Hotel Zone. It is an ideal hotel whether you are vacationing, celebrating or working. Ranging from fun to excitement for the whole family. With areas specialized for baby care, plus a complete children’s water park with a castle, pirate ship and water slides. Teenager club and a complete day and night time activities program. All the upbeat fun imaginable for families; snack bars, coffee and sweets at our creperie. Offering also exclusive areas for adults only. When choosing suites or club rooms for adults only, guests have access to our elite lounge restaurant for breakfast, and in-room special amenities. A variety of 7 different restaurants, 11 bars, 24 hour room service, 4 pools, mini golf plus a variety of different suites to choose from including family suites that fit up to five people. Entertainment at night, with interactive games and shows performed by our entertainers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Parnassus Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Parnassus Cancun