We just returned from a four night stay here (two adults and two children). For the price, you do get a decent place. The rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful. English is limited, but you can communicate. If you are looking for white sand beaches and crystal clear blue waters, you will not find it here. There is seaweed, although the hotel does work constantly to remove it. Both pools are clean and in good condition. The hotel advertises four restaurants. When we were there, there was only one open. This serverly limits your possibilities, especially for children. The kids room and the theater were also closed during our visit. If you are looking for a hotel with a fitness center, this is not the one. There are three pieces of equipment, but the room is small and there is not air conditioning. There are no towels or water in the area either. Buses run constantly making it very easy to get into town or one of the many attractions. We had a great time once we adjusted our expectations. This is a nice, clean hotel. The food and drinks are good. Our kids enjoyed themselves and that is all that matters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **** ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE**** KIDS FREE UNDER 12 Beautiful BEACH FRONT Hotel, Mediterranean style, perfect for couples and families. Located in front of the calm Cancun beaches. Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas with the best location in the Hotel Zone with a warm environment, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with a walk way that brings you a gorgeous view, that goes from Cancun downtown to the heart of the Hotel Zone, where night clubs, shopping mall and restaurants are located. The Hotel offers All Inclusive Plan and European Plan, beautiful and comfortable rooms with ocean or lagoon view, quality service and four star facilities. Your all inclusive package includes: - Comfortable rooms with Internet access, hairdryer, safe deposit box, iron & ironing board, TV cable, voice mail system, alarm clock and coffee maker. - All meals at the International buffet Restaurant. - Snacks next to the pool - Italian Specialties a La Carte for dining option & The Ocean Grill Tequila a'La Carte' (Reservation required) - Domestic Drinks at the Lobby bar, Pool Bar and the Theater Bar. - Room service (limited menu and hours) - daily activity program and night entertainment. - kids Club - Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Arenas Cancun