After spending four weeks at a five star Time-Share complex (which we own) in Cancun, we moved to the Bel-Air Collection Resort & Spa to extend our time spent in Cancun. This resort is towards the south end of the hotel zone and closer to the airport. The famous Cancun beach is a little narrower at this point, but still with soft sand and the turquoise Carribean sea, just steps from the resort pool. Plenty of soft loungers and hamocks are available for hotel guests use.
After reading some of the negative reports on Trip Advisor reagarding this resort, we were quite skeptical about our five day stay there. Our stay was a Time-Share promotion from another Time Share company in Cancun, and not affiliated to The Bel-Air resort. From our warm welcome and Champagne cocktail given upon arrival, we had a good feeling about this place. The open courtyard concept with flowing white curtains accented with Red ties in the lobby, made the resort look a totally relaxing place. The rooms were also white with red accents and very spacious. Little welcoming treats and a stocked mini bar was a nice touch in the rooms. We had the all-inclusive package which meant we ate at the speciality resturants (open to all) with unexpected gourment meals (no buffets) which were wonderful. The service throughout the resort couldn't be faulted. Free Champagne and pastries were served on the 6th floor every evening to watch the setting sun over the lagoon. All in all it was a most pleasurable unexpected experience staying at the Bel-Air Collection Resort & Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where body, mind and spirit become one. The Bel Air Collection Hotel & Spa enhances your meditation and serenity, where everything is dedicated to your wellness and to completely restoring your body, mind and spirit. The Bel Air Collection follows a hip and minimalist trend, for those who are looking for a relaxing and romantic experience. 10 Minutes from the airport and just 15 minutes from the commercial zone, restaurants and the exciting Cancun's nightlife. *Adults oriented. Children 12 years old and up are welcomed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Cancun