Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,833 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2017

The staff was very friendly and professional but the hotel needs work. All around the hotel there is stains, cracks, shower doors missing, electrical outlets do not work...No entertainment and too many rules for an adult 4 star hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 275edgarjesusa
GerenciaBa_Gral, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Guest, first of all we would like to thank you for your comments and for taking the time to let us know your disappointment, your comments are highly appreciated since they help us to improve our areas of opportunity. We find ourselfs in a remodelation process and we offer you an apology for any inconvenience that this may caused you, we would like to apologize for all the inconveniences during your stay with us. Our commitment provide the best service for that reason we are verifying the details mentioned in order to meet their needs and fulfill your expectations. We will share them with the persons involved in order to prevent these situations happen again. Many thanks for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

This "all inclusive" resort was more like a motel! Rooms are outdated and there were many unoccupied rooms due to damage. Didn't stay! After a 3.5 hour flight I hopped on the next flight back home....

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank saiahmicah

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

This is the worst hotel ever! if i hadn't already prepaid them i would have left from the first half hour. so my booking was from the 11th till the 17th of August. i arrived at the hotel at 10:30 in the morning and check in is at 15:00 (i knew that from before) so i asked if i could pay more and go to my room earlier. they said this wasn't a possibility and i had to wait till 15:00. asked them what i could do for so long and the proposed to go sit at the bar.. so i did! i ordered coffee and opened my book to read and relax! as soon as my coffee arrived the gentleman asked me my room number and i explained to him that i don't have a room till 15:00 so he got angry and told me to go away!i asked him what his problem was and that i would pay him of course so he left and went to bring his manager!she didn't speak English so it was not easy to communicate.i advised this gentleman again that they told me from the reception to go and sit there and he looked at me and said "go away now!you are not allowed to be here!" so i got my stuff and furiously went to the reception to find the person that send me there..he was gone so i explain to another lady what had happened and she said "ow yes you cannot stay in the hotel until check in time" i got my things got my self an uber and left to go to a mall.when i came back the room was ready so i carried my luggage by myself - nobody was there to assist. i walked in to the room and everything looked fine - at start!!it was freezing cold (ac was set to 18 degrees) so i went to open the window..window doesn't open!!i went to close the ac and i heard a big noise coming from the bathroom.opened the door to the bathroom and it was all flooded with dirty poo stinky water...i called the reception and they send 1 handyman to fix the bathroom,the ac and the balcony door..so as i was waiting for him to come i decided to put my money camera passport etc inside the safe...the guy came in and was trying to fix both the ac and the door with no luck whatsoever so he left to go bring bigger tools.he then stepped on the toilet and with his dirty hands he touched the towels..he said the ac was ok so i told him that they need to change my towels and clean the bathroom and he asked why!!!!!!as he was trying to fix the balcony door i decided i should tip him-it is not my mistake but it is not his either..so i went to open the safe and guess what?!i didn't!!!so i called the lobby again and they send me 2 security guys which they wanted my passport otherwise they wouldn't open the safe!!i tried to explain that all my papers where inside so unless they open it i cannot prove anything ..so the called the lobby to get a confirmation!!!!the same night i went to the bar and asked for a glass of wine and they said they were out of glasses so they could only serve me on a champagne glass or water glass!call me picky but i refused!i didn't get to spend much time in the hotel,they random speak english and they weren't helpful at all.i went to ask information for the trips and nobody was there so i booked everything independently.i was calling ubers by myself.nobody ever bothered to ask me if i needed any assistance.the third day i returned back to the room to the know 18 degrees and poo smell atmosphere so i opened the bathroom door and i didn't notice early the flood on the floor so i tripped..when i told them the reply was "next time be careful" - ow thank you dude!!!
to cut a long story short i had to stay there because everything was prepaid but i am very disappointed.i left with a cold (ac set between 18-20 degrees and even if i tried to change the temperature it would return to their preset one) ac needed to be open otherwise you could hear everything from everywhere,cars,people having s..x,drunk people shouting and banging at doors at 4 in the morning etc etc the room was very dirty and i could only sit on the bed which i wish to believe was clean.balcony door never locked again since the first afternoon the handyman came to "fix it" i strongly suggest you guys to stay away from this hotel.the only nice thing this hotel offers is the view and that is if you have a sea view room.

ps. dear "hotel manager" that you will reply to my critique..please bear in mind that i tried every single day to find you and complain in person..but as the people in the lobby area always said you were never there.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank renatakii

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Very excellent service and nice hotel. Really enjoyed the activities with Raul! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. I also really loved the view from the suit and the jacuzzi in my suit!!!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ashley M
GerenciaBa_Gral, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear guest, thank you so much for choosing Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun and for taking the time to let us know your experience with us, your comments are highly appreciate to improve our areas of opportunity. We are glad to know that you spent a great time here and enjoyed of our service. We hope that you will return again very soon and create more memorables moments.
Many thanks for your valuable feedback. Best regards.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely gorgeous but the service is absolute crap.

Perks:
Beautiful hotel and pool. Our room is gorgeous with a full size jacuzzi bath. Beach access. Room service food is very tasty and actually affordable.

Cons:
The front desk is always backed up because they don't have enough people manning it. We came back from a full day tour and couldn't get into our room. It took my boyfriend 30 min standing in line to tell them we needed another key. People also constantly cut in line because of the long waits and none of the staff are mindful of the people waiting. After getting locked out of our room, they served is dirty champagne glasses, and the toilet broke. It took them almost an hour to fix it. Really cut into our plans for the night. None of this merited any apology or any bonuses to compensate for the poor services from the staff.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank M4122UFannak
GerenciaBa_Gral, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Guest.

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, as the preferred option to spend your recent holidays as well as, by letting us know about your inquietudes. We attach a great value to your comments and they are always taken with our maximum interest.

We carefully reviewed and studied your observations about accommodation so we would like to express our most sincere apologies by inconveniences you may have experienced during this visit. Either way, we will determine a prompt supervision to these subjects you have mentioned in order to perform the pertinent corrections and prevent future occurrences.

Best Regards,