The staff was very nice: Rigoberto the waiter, Yese the waitress, Sindy in the cafe, Guadalupe the room cleaner, Samuel the manager.
The room and restroom was clean, Good view of the ocean. Clean pool. Food was good. It is peaceful because there is no kids.
They don't always turn on the hot tub. Don't use the restroom in the lobby. I hate those card keys. I would ask for a bath mat for when you get out of the shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where body, mind and spirit become one. The Bel Air Collection Hotel & Spa enhances your meditation and serenity, where everything is dedicated to your wellness and to completely restoring your body, mind and spirit. The Bel Air Collection follows a hip and minimalist trend, for those who are looking for a relaxing and romantic experience. 10 Minutes from the airport and just 15 minutes from the commercial zone, restaurants and the exciting Cancun's nightlife. *Adults oriented. Children 12 years old and up are welcomed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Cancun