My girlfriend and I just arrived home from the vacation at this hotel. What can I say, they don't know how to make sushi except for the temaky which was ok at best. The food was boring after a few days you try everything and the meals tend to repeat themselves. And then at one time a bubble appeared on my finger on my right hand. More over, my entire hand got covered with small red spots that would bubble up from time to time. I went to see a medical person at the hotel and he told me to just pop the bubbles every time it was loaded with liquid. I got this bubble a couple of hours after I held a drink, in any case for anyone who doubts me getting it from somewhere else, that day, I was always at the bar and never left the hotel perimeters or ventured into the woods. There is nothing to do at this hotel but to drink alcohol and listen to the same music over and over again! Lastly, before leaving the hotel we ordered some breakfast to go and the whole time in the plane we had stomach aches and arrived at home we had green diarrhea for 2 days in a row.
On another note, the personnel seemed friendly but would provide you with sometimes wrong information. The best part of this trip were some interesting excursions.
I don't suggest this hotel to anyone, save your money and go to a better one or another spot that has a better beach!
Finally, this is the hotel I have been to and it is indeed located in Cancun. Please don't remove my post again because I think that travelers should know about my trip in order to make an informed decision about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where body, mind and spirit become one. The Bel Air Collection Hotel & Spa enhances your meditation and serenity, where everything is dedicated to your wellness and to completely restoring your body, mind and spirit. The Bel Air Collection follows a hip and minimalist trend, for those who are looking for a relaxing and romantic experience. 10 Minutes from the airport and just 15 minutes from the commercial zone, restaurants and the exciting Cancun's nightlife. *Adults oriented. Children 12 years old and up are welcomed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Cancun