Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun
$337
$330
$817
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$427
$508
$474
3,427 results
All reviewspool barlagoon viewsmall resorthotel stripbeach areamexican foodpool sidebeautiful beachalfredorecommend this resortocean frontspring breakvacationangelbenitojacuzzibartender
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

The pictures look better than in reality. Unfortunately this place has seen better times. But always remember: You get what you pay for... And for that stay it was ok.
I would not recommend to stay here with the 'all inclusive' opportunity and not longer than 2 days!
For a layover it is fine. Because you have a nice pool, the beautiful beach in front and good massage offers. And the hotel is near the airport.
So to start your Mexico trip, without great expectations, cheep as well, it is an alternative...

2  Thank ZH8050
EliasBelAirCancun, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest:

First I would like to thank you for visiting Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meet your expectations.
I'd also say that our main goal is continuous improvement, and thanks to comments like yours that can make possible. I hope to give us the opportunity to receive it again and feel free to contact me for any comments. direccion@thebelair.com.mx

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights after arriving in cancun. The hotel is close to the airport at the end of the hotel zone. The building needs some repainting and the whole hotel makes a sad impression, even with the great pool and the beach. The rooms are little sound-proof, so you can hear the music from the lobby until late night. In case you have a car, the location is ok , otherwise better look for something more central.

1  Thank paranoid74

Dear Guest:

First of all Thank you very much for sharing your experience, to Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa staff. Comments like yours are helpful to identify our areas of opportunity. Your comments and suggestions are taken into account and are the benchmark for better service.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I have just gotten back from through Bel Air Collections in Cancun. While I was excited to visit Mexico I had no idea for the experience that I would have. From the moment that Edwardo checked us in and eagerly answered all our questions I knew we had found someplace special. The view from our room was second to none as we could hear the rolling waves and see the perfectly tinted water.
That night though as we walked to the beach we were greeted by Jose Louis the wet bar manager whose warm and friendly handshake showed truth to his question "how can we help make you stay memorable?" he then introduced us to the rest of the wet bar staff that included Paulina, Paula, Karla and a excited Omar.
To say that our stay would have been the same if we had not meet these amazing staff be false. Between the 5 of them they worked to ensure that we were always having the time our lives. We enjoyed the drinks they made us that included iced tropical drinks to personalized pineapple and coconut drinks (I wish that I could upload the pictures as they were truly impressive). Along with their attention to detail, in getting to know them we learned how much the resort meant to them.
For Karla, Paola and Paulina they expressed that the resort was a great place to learn and experience different people and ways to help others. Jose Louis loved being able to do something that he loved doing every day entertaining guest with his bar tricks and exciting drink combinations. For Omar he loved the look on peoples faces as he helped them with anything that they needed. For him he commented that his the resort was like family and part of that was true as his father worked as the best sushi chef we had ever had!!! coming to Cancun is always a good idea but to make sure that you have the best experience stay at the Bel Air!!!!!

Thanks again Jose Louis, Paulina, Paola, Karla, Omar for making our stay the best ever! From the drinks to the hospitality to the dancing you really made it an"all inclusive experience"

Ed and Deanna

2  Thank saluki08
EliasBelAirCancun, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Guest:

Please let me express my sincere thanks for sharing with us this generous comments about our work and our services, our goal is continuous improvement, and this is possible thanks to comments like yours. There's nothing like knowing that our clients had a great time during your stay with us. Thanks for your recommendations and we will be waiting for your next visit with your family and friends.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Let's be realistic. People stay here because the price is right. It is a small hotel that has a small hotel mentality. Stop expecting it to be a Hilton. We all have hit bumps in travel or travel hotels that don't measure up. This place has a pool that is clean and not huge at all. Chairs are clean and plentiful. Small cabana-like units all along the back row of chaises. The chaises on the beach are just fine! Umbrellas, tables between the chaises and pillows are plentiful.

The restaurant has different menus, not different restaurants. Anybody in an all-inclusive gets tired of the same restaurant(s) in a week. The beef dishes were not fantastic. The breakfasts and lunches we thought were the best. All the restaurant staff persons do everything they can to please you. The dinner does get old fast because its the same as the lunch menu. This is not horrible folks.

The room was impeccably clean every day. Desserts brought to our room nightly with a turn down service and room tidy service.

The pool bar staff (Omar and Luis, Jose and the ladies) are all so pleasant and very accommodating. They show up with refills for you without even asking!

Our room minibar was filled with water, beer and pop (Coke). Refilled daily and nightly.

The front attendants in the Lobby always took care of our requests. We asked for directions, travel/restaurant recommendations and they made local phone calls for taxis for us.

We didn't try the sushi off the lobby for our dinner meal. We love the ceviche at the local restaurants at night. We still like to get out a few nights.

The place is not Taj Mahal. It was a very suitable, respectable, clean, accommodating and plentiful place to stay. We are in our 50's, needed to get away right after Storm Sandy and the place met our criteria. Go for our anniversary? No, we'd do a top drawer place and really splurge. A great getaway? We'd come back for that. Hope this helps. There is nothing horrible about this place - a trifle extreme. It is just fine. And clean!

Room Tip: The rooms predominantly face the ocean, some face the beautiful lagoon (sunsets are magnificent). We went in Nov. when its not crowded. I assume you would not have to pay more for ocean side.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chava143
EliasBelAirCancun, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear:Chava 143

First of all receive my deepest apologies for not covering your expectations,, but hopefully in the future give us the opportunity to change the bad image that you have of the hotel. We will be happy to receive it in Bel Air Cancun. If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me, I am at your service. direccion@thebelair.com.mx

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My boyfriend and I were extremely disappointed in our stay here. The food was bland and repetitive. What they say is "3 restaurants" is actually one restaurant that becomes split into 2 at night, and a tiny sushi bar in the lobby. The food made us sick at the beginning of the trip, we recovered, and then again got sick at the end of the trip.
If you want your fridge re-stocked - good luck. All we really wanted was more bottled water, phoning and visiting the front desk with this request got us no where. We ended up buying our own water and beer and stocking the fridge ourselves.
The rooms were nice enough, but not very clean. Finger prints and dirt smudges covered all of the walls and doors.
Many of the staff, particularly the front desk staff, were rude and never seemed to know the answer to any of our questions. I can't remember all of their names, but Christian was one of them.
The plus side - the ocean view was incredible, the pool wasn't bad, and the poolside and bar staff were AWESOME. Jose and Carlos stick out in my mind, they were great.

We won't be back.

Room Tip: Get the oceanview if you do decide to go.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank C E
EliasBelAirCancun, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear:CE

I regret that we do not meet your expectations during his time in Bel Air, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you mentioned in your valuable comments. I assure you that nothing is more important to us as comfort and satisfaction of each person who gives us the honor of being our guest, it’s a shame you feel disappointed with the quality of service. I hope you will give us the opportunity to receive you again in the future in order to provide you with the best personalized service and make your vacation in Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa a truly luxurious experience.

Kind Regards