“Rip Off Artist.”

Skip the Line: Dady'O Nightclub Open Bar in Cancun
Ranked #14 of 56 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dady'O is the best nightclub in Cancun Mexico. It's magical atmosphere heightens all your senses with state of the art lighting, sound, Laser Show and invigorating music played by the best DJ in town. Come and experience the best party Cancun for over 18 years.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Dady O's should be Dady Rip Off. First... where in hell do you find a club that charges 65.00 US dollars to get in? Of course all your watered down drinks are free with that charge. But if you don't drink, you still have to pay 30.00 US dollars to enter. If you decide to buy a drink once inside, they tried, I said "tried" to charge us 19.00 US dollars for Red Bull and Vodka.. CHEAP VODKA AT THAT!!. NEVER AGAIN.. AND I WARN ALL AMERICANS not to go to Dady O's, Coco Bongo, and The City... all Rip offs. If we continue to pay that price, it will never go down TO A DECENT PRICE.
Don't go to these clubs.. their game is to rip off Americans and they're doing a good job at it..

8  Thank Felicia J
in 5 reviews
"transportation"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went to this club twice during our stay. It was fun both times. The first night I committed the faux pas of being the drunken American girl and hit on the manger. To my credit he was a very good looking guy =). He handled himself with grace and courtesy. Gave us a shot of tequila and sent us to the dance floor. He then disappeared after that =) But who can blame him. The music was a great mix of hip hop, re-mixes, and techno with some Mexican pop thrown in. The drinks are well served and both nights our waiters took very good care of us by watching our stuff when we went to the bathroom. This is in stark contrast to the death trap known as coco bongo or the thieves den aka Fat Tuesday. I wouldn't hesitate to go here every single night the next time I am in Cancun.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We got the "VIP bottle service" booked through our hotel and when we got there, found out we had to share the overhanging balcony with another party...LAME! It took forever for them to bring more drinks and was happy when it was time to go. I would much rather go to Coco Bongo next time I am in Cancun.

4  Thank Chris H
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had a fabulous night in Dady O's! It was a club very similar to the ones at home, definitely worth a visit.