“Don't do it. Shady place.”
Review of Bulldog Cafe

Bulldog Cafe
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We paid $45.00 per person for bottle service,which is a really good price. However all night the staff keeps haunting you for tips. The club smelled like a mixture of things from dirty feet to mold and thats being nice. Bathrooms were gross, and the second time in them the staff was selling cocaine in the corner. All set with this place. There's more going on here then a club. Won't be back.

4  Thank jim t

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

On the surface it looks like a good place to spend a night, $45 USD to enter with open bar, cool place, good music, excellent atmosphere. However when you try and go to the bar the bar staff won't serve you till you give them a "good tip", notes only they said. This place is an absolute con! DO NOT GO!

5  Thank W121JRW
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My wife and I paid $45.00USD Each (Open Bar) to enter. We walk in and order 2 beers from the waiter (You Could Only Order Drinks Through A Waiter) and give him a $5.00USD Tip and he says he needs more, I am like NO. We go to a different waiter and before I could order 2 beers he asked for a Tip, I’m like are you kidding me. I always believe in tipping and always tip, but when you come across Shady people like this, it makes you wonder. After 2 beers I decided not to spend another minute of my vacation on a place like this. Want to let everybody know who reads this TO AVOID THIS PLACE. There are plenty of other clubs to check out while on vacation in Cancun. Their practices at this place are unacceptable. Please AVOID and spend your money somewhere else.

10  Thank Gsrmode
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I had the night of my life! The place to be on Wednesday's, nice music, nice people, nice club.Flawless. Highly recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 4, 2012

If I could give this place zero I would. their waiters are shady people who will try and rip you off. everyone is on something other then alcohol here. My husband and I are good tippers we always tip. I was a bartender I know about tipping and service. We tipped our waiter and he said he wanted more. can you believe that? my husband said no thats all your gonna get!

we gave them a 20 and asked if we could get change and they brought us 20 pesos, um hello do they think were stupid!?

after 3 drinks I couldnt wait to leave, they take advatage of poor drunk college kids. what a scary place. I went to other clubs in cancun and never felt the way it felt in there.

i wouldnt be surprised if someone ended up missing from this place.

5  Thank NoDoubtFan82