“Good”

Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
$89.00*
and up
Xoximilco Admission Ticket with Dinner and...
$109.00*
Xoximilco Cruise: Cultural Mexican Fiesta in Cancun with Transport
$119.00*
Xoximilco Cultural Cruise
Ranked #1 of 30 Fun & Games in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed July 14, 2014

It was good but they still working at park. Need a little mor work to be excellent and a lot of Mosquitos!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,751)

Reviewed July 13, 2014

this was an unreal experience I loved every bit of it especially the dolphins :) they try to tell you to pay for photos before you swim (DONT) others got a better deal paying after which I thought were naughty.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I loved this "tour"! I've been to the original in Mexico City, and I think the one in Cancún is a pretty good replica. Yes, it is not identical. But it is very good, considering it was built from scratch.

I went at the end of December 2013. It had been open for only a few weeks. I am returning to Cancún this September and I will go again.

My family of 9 booked from our hotel, Playacar Palace in PDC. My brother and his family were late returning from a tour earlier that day and we missed our transportation and ended up taking a cab to Xoximilco. The trajinera waited for us, despite the fact that we were over an hour late. (And the other people on our boat were very patient with the wait!)

You can read the other reviews of the experience. I'm just going to give some tips:
- If you have any picky eaters in your group, eat lightly before you go. I thought the food was great! But some may shy away from roasted crickets... (Honestly, my picky nephews ate them and enjoyed them!) But... Just to be safe, eat lightly before. Also, this will line your stomach for the copious amounts of tequila that is offered! Haha! By the way, all our drinks were replenished frequently throughout the ride. Our boat captain just called over to the drinks boat and had them give us more drinks.
- Mosquito repellent! Take plenty of it!!!
- Ladies, wear flat shoes. Although getting in and out of the trajinera is not difficult, it is certainly easier in flat shoes!
- Go to the bathroom when you arrive before getting on the trajinera. They give you time to do this.

Lastly, be ready to have fun! Make a lot of noise! Play the games, sing along to the mariachis! (Cada vez que escuche "Si Nos Dejan," ¡tengo que cantar!)

I recommend this tour 100%! ¡Disfruten!

2  Thank Cocktail_Diver3
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went to Xoximilco to celebrate a birthday of a friend and it was totally fun! You could tell that the park is not finished yet, and staff struggles with some organizing issues, which come naturally with the recently open atraction, but that does not stop you from having a great time. Trajineras are very nice and look just like the real ones in México, even nicer. We were greeted by captain Ricardo and Yosua, who were attentive, funny and made sure we were comfortable and safe all the time.They really made our trip! Music is good. Food is not the best, but we were gladly surprised they have vegetarian options. I think this activity is appropriate for group of friends or large families. Be careful not to go hard on tequila shots but if you do, they have taxis available and give you two days to go pick up your car. Make sure you bring mosquito repellent, they are everywhere!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We took the Xoximilco tour during our stay in Mexico on May 2014. This is a new tour in Cancun and I highly recommended. I saw the real Xochimilco in soap operas and when we saw this new tour we book it. This is part of the Mexico history. You are setup in groups in different "trajineras" (boats). There are a lot of Tequila, beers, and Mexican food. Great music and experience. We had a great night with this tour. We would do it again!!

They picked us in the hotel lobby and take us back after the tour. The tour guide was really entertaining. There are other Trajineras with different mexcian music like Mariachis, Trovadores, etc.... It was a great experience.

1  Thank Mauricio O