“Excellent Snorkeling Adventure”

Scuba Diving Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving Cancun offers personalized cancun diving services as well, Cozumel diving, cenotes diving, whale shark, We provide high qualified instructors round transportation, and the best service, all our crew have more than 10 years teaching and guiding.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This was my second snorkel trip in two days. The first with Aqua World and the Scuba diving Cancun. I was the only one snorkeling out of 3 so I had a one on one experience. It was very nice. Took 25 min to get to reef off of Isle of Woman. Spent approx 2 hrs in water and wore myself out. Nice reef but Sawa plenty of colorful fish and a sea turtle. Boat was very plain and functional. All I wanted was to be face down over a reef on my 60th birthday and I succeeded. Toby the owner was very nice. Price was right being $45 dollars

Reviewed February 5, 2014

AWESOME experience!!! Excellent service, very professional staff. The crew on the boat was EXPTREAMY friendly and helpful. I book directly through their website. Tony, the owner, was awesome!! The instructor was awesome very professional and pointed out tings we would have missed!!! We seen Sea Turtle, Puffer Fish, Lion Fish, Rays, lots of corals, ext. ext. ext. The best experiences we had in Cancun so awesome we when TWICE on our visit! Worth every dime I could not imagine finding anyone better, especially for the price!! If you don’t have a water proof camera like we did there was a guy that dove with us taking photos that he sold after the dive. So, make sure you bring some extra cash for that.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The area that we went was a little beach area with some tables and little huts that offered drinks, you relaxed a little before heading out scuba dive. The staff were very gracious and kind, when scuba diving they had someone in the lead and someone behind to help keep people in the right directions.

You came back for lunch and than back out for a third time. It was wonderful day.

My only comment would be that they need to offer longer times to swim about.

Would recommend.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

thank you very much for a great scuba diving day, we fully recommend this place the staff was amazing and accomodating , the water is great and clear you can see all the way to the bottom from the boat .
One of the best activities we did in cancun more than Worth the price.
thank you again we will defenetly go back.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My son and I became certified divers on this trip. They are very professional and take their time to teach you safety first.

Christian our instructor was great.

I would highly recommend them