Oasis Palm
$236
$337
$330
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$352
$508
$405
3,119 results
All reviewsthe cantinacaptain hookpirate shipferry to isla mujerestacoentertainment stafffamily vacationan ocean view rooma lot of funthe wait staffgreat vacationour waitervictorshowsdoswaitersblast
Reviewed February 1, 2013

everything about this place was enjoyable..infact, ive searched to find this place to return to..it was that enjoyable..the water was great, the pools, food service, drinks..weather..everything was an absolute delight!!!

Room Tip: ocean view..
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank garretandsophia
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Obviously this is not a top-rated rsort but for the money, my friends and I had an amzing time. The food is average but there's plenty to pick from and we found something we really enjoyed at every meal (french toast is fabulous). Also, the staff is extrmemly friendly and the activities are fun. We spent a day at the sister resort, Oasis Cancun and it was much larger and nicer but we were overall very happy with our choice to stay at the Oasis Palm. It's very family friendly, clean, and loads of fun!

Room Tip: Like other reviewers, I heard people complaining about staying over the disco, make sure your room is not near that and you'l be fine.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My English is not so good so I can not tell too many details. But this hotel is so bad and I do not want to go there again. Room is smelly ,old and noisy. I did not get gool sleep at all. Bad room service. Sometimes we even did not get the towels and they took away our old towels already. So we have to use our shirt instead. Junk food everywhere, small swimming pool, and beach? Is that a beach? Even smaller than my community lake beach and so crowd. So much more I don't have time to say everything. Just don't go there. I know it has low price. But spend money on this awful place is waste your money. I am not a picky person and I have vacations every year with my family. I have never complained any hotel or all inclusive resort. Every place has their good and bad. But this one, I have to say it is bad. And also, my friend lost his iPhone there.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Macy G
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Maybe I was spoiled with the last 2 resorts I visited. My first impression wasn't a very good one, but as the week went by, my impression changed. I will say the food was easy on the stomach and the staff in the restaurants were good - Maria was our waitress in the Mexican themed restaurant most of the week, she rocked! It was a good price and we defiantly did alot because it was in a great location - close to the ferry for Isla Majares (spelling??) Captain Hook Dinner Cruise and shopping. I noticed that not many visitors were tipping, I don't know why, unless many ppl don't tip any more. But I did notice that me and my group got better service than some because we were tippers (and not big tippers, but a dollar here and there goes al long way). I was shocked at the size of the resort, it was quite small, but it made it perfect for families to stay together and watch over their children. I wouldn't go back but not because of any main reason, but I do enjoy a larger resort.

Room Tip: we stayed on 3rd floor, no complaints - but 4th floor and higher had beautiful views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lily F
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was my first trip to Cancun. We decided on the Oasis Palm hotel all inclusive package. When we arrived to the hotel the staff was friendly and welcoming. We weren't able to check in yet so they directed us to the lunch areas.

When staying at the Oasis Palm vs the Oasis Grand Palm there IS a difference. Grand members have access to everything and Palm members only have access to select places.

Our room was on the third floor, right next to the lobby atrium. This was the worst part ever. The sound carried right up the pitch of the roof and we could heard every footstep someone took. The rooms were very basic. I wasn't very impressed. Everything looked old and in need of some maintence. Everything was functional, but it definitely wasn't luxurious. I think there were a total of 3 outlets in the room as well. It made it hard to charge devices. The cleaning staff did a great job through, our room was always tidyed up when we came back.

The food served wasn't phenomenal, somewhat bland cafeteria food. There were 2 buffet places to choose from and one sit down for lunch. At 4 though they only took reservations for dinner. The only thing that I really enjoyed from the resort was our bartender Victor, and the free alcohol.

Victor became our favorite and never left us thirsty. Most of our time spent was by the bar with him. The beaches became quickly crowded and the pool was a little too chilly to swim in. The view from outside was nice though with the crystal blue water.

If you're not expecting much from a resort this is a good one to go to. It was pretty cheap, and served its purpose, but I think I will try somewhere else next time.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms near the lobby...try floor 4 and higher!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple