- The Hotel can mention they are seaside, but I think they can’t say they have a beach. The beach is very small not convenient to use and dirty, the Hotel doesn't not care about cleaning it.
- Huge problems with laundry. Table cloths in the bar and restaurant VERY DIRTY – shame to see. In our room we didn’t have pillowcases upon arrival we’ve stayed for 4 nights and the pillowcases appeared only for one last night. Our neighbor gave some cloth to the laundry and went for a 3 days trip, when he came back nothing was ready.
- Saw a cockroach in the room.
- My friend got herpes on his lip after using “all inclusive glasses”.
- All meals are planed for 2 hours and are buffet style. The food is not refreshed. If you didn’t come during the first 30 - 40 minutes you don’t have a meal.
- Absolutely nothing around to see and to do, only one fish restaurant, no entertainment in the hotel, no sports opportunities, no TVs only in the bar.
- In case you will decide to see REAL Caribbean beaches 100% you'll be out of the Hotel for the full day. SO NEVER TAKE "ALL INCLUSIVE". Maximum breakfast.
- Should mention the serving staff is nice, attentive and hospitable. BUT it's not enough to save the overall attitude!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Punta Sam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Punta Sam Hotel Cancun
- Hacienda Punta Sam Cancun