stayed at Live Aqua Tue 1-18 and departed Sun 1-23
We booked due to pictures online and reviews from trip advisor. This is the cleanest, best quality, thourough staff and most memorable stay I have ever had. I operate a Resort and come from a long history in the hospitality business. The attention to detail from the check-in, they come up to you and ask if you want an aromatherapy hand massage ( free) breathtaking guest rooms, plush beds and state of the art amenities. The food is all inclusive as well as the drinks. You do need to sign for your tabs but not to worry, it is all inclusive. No need to worry about getting sick from food, its so fresh, well prepared and the selections are amazing. Poolside getting drinks, if you want amazing service, please treat the staff in amazing and you will get the same in return. I found that giving a nice tip up front ( pesos or dollars) they greatly appreciate and will make sure your glass does not go dry. Please book a 5th floor room so you can enjoy the private lounge of drinks, snacks and appetizers. They treat you like royalty and make sure to ask for Mario, he makes the best drinks and is so much fun to chat with about the hotel and has great reccomendations for local restaurants. The spa we did not have time to use but I heard it was amazing from some other guests. If you want to enjoy the sauna, steam room or jacuzzis in the womens or men's side of the spa, the fee is $20 per day. Great workout facility with LifeFitness equippent, pleny of treadmills, two bikes, stair climber, some machines and free weights. They also have a personal trainer on site you can book in advance. They have cabanas by the pool and on the beach that you can reserve the night before and get the top of the line ultimate service. I cannot wait to stay again at the Live Aqua, this is now my favorite destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua