Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
12,126 results
All reviews hidden garden hand massage mb restaurant habanero soup aka bar minute foot massage egos bar sushi station rice art siete restaurant room service swim up bar colored rice ocean front a garden view room towel hut beach bag
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the second time that we stayed at Live Aqua. Every staff member is very helpful and their hospitality was second to none. The restaurants offer a wide variety of tasty food. MB is our favorite, followed by Azur and Siete. The rooms are very clean and so is the rest of the facility. We would highly recommend

1  Thank Trip652701
AIfredoSantamaria, General Manager at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for all the kind words in your review, it is very heartwarming to read such excellent comments concerning your recent stay with us. At Live Aqua Cancun, our main objective is to achieve our guests satisfaction and exceed all expectations, and it is very motivating to read that we are on the right track.
Rest assured that I will be sharing your comments with all the areas involved, I am sure they will find them very motivating and reassuring.
We hope to have you back soon,

In laa'kech!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I just returned from a 5 day visit to Live Aqua. This was special for us since we stayed here for our honeymoon about 8 years ago. Overall the hotel and services were excellent. Our oceanfront room was spacious, very clean and the bed/mattress was quality and comfortable. The pools were great and the beach was gorgeous. Please know RIGHT NOW the ocean is free of the terrible seaweed that was a big problem last summer. Service for drinks of choice was outstanding. The food was hit or miss. We loved the chips and fresh pico de gallo. Breakfast buffet was good. For lunch we enjoyed the grill, poolside chicken quesadilla and the pizza restaurant. For dinner MB was great (don't forget to pack long pants). In our opinion the other dinner restaurants were just okay.
We went to the spa 2 times. The facility and services were wonderful.
BEWARE: When we arrived my wife allowed the host to talk us into a "version of a prepaid 40 years of vacations" our first breakfast/morning... We were told it would be no more than 1.5 hours, but I started getting angry after 2 hours of multiple sales reps trying to convince us to buy in. Only do it if you have $68k USD to finance over 4 years, with a large down-payment. This moderately pressured presentation is not worth the free spa visit and cabana.

2  Thank mattfD8012JV

Dear Matt, thank you for speaking so highly of our service and the quality of experience we offer to our guests. Our guests feedback is always appreciated, as it helps us get an outside view of where our efforts should be headed. It is my regret to read that your first interaction with one the Vacation Club representatives did not allow you to set the relaxing tone to your vacations. Rest assured that we will be taking the necessary precautions to ensure that all our guests are submerged into a memorable experience from the moment they arrive, in order to guarantee their complete satisfaction.
We are looking forward to welcome you back and make every effort to exceed your expectations.

In laa'kech

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

LiveAqua has all the first class amenities you need for a memorable get-away—fitness center, spa, incredible restaurants (don’t miss my last paragraph about the restaurants) swim-up bar, pools, beach and more. And LiveAqua is just steps away from a popular high-end open-air mall. But if like me, you come to the beach longing to chill by blue water on a comfortable chaise or beach bed with a tropical drink, good book and the promise of a deep recharge, then you’ll love LiveAqua Cancun even more. It is located on a stunning stretch of ocean where indigo, sapphire and teal sea blues absolutely rival the colors of Italy’s Amalfi Coast. Watching the rhythm of white-topped waves crashing atop all that color is so mesmerizing that I finally had to ditch my kindle for an audible book so that I could “read” without taking my eyes away from the amazing splendor in front of me. Another thing that puts LiveAqua light-years ahead of their competition is unparalleled service. Great attention to detail combined with a warm engaging welcome (no artificial, off-putting, snobbiness here) made this introvert feel like an honored house guest. The staff is professional, insightful, emotionally intelligent and genuinely caring. By far, the highlight of our trip was our dining experiences—every one of us were “wowed” at every turn. Even our friends who generally avoid other all-inclusives because of ho-hum food were totally impressed with Live Aqua’s cuisine and the unrivaled food and beverage team (known as the “FyB team”). Each restaurant has a unique vibe, chef and menu so every dining experience is fresh and unique—never boring. What you CAN count on being the same in every restaurant is creativity, amazing flavors and beyond great service. I have Celiac (next level gluten free = zero cross contamination) This often either results in ULTRA-boring food (think boiled chicken and plain steamed veggies) OR cavalier restaurant staff who don’t take it seriously so I get sick. What I RARELY get is what I found VIRTUALLY EVERYWHERE at LiveAqua—positive, can-do, chefs, managers and waiters who care enough to use their skill, time and imagination to prepare food that is visually stunning and off-the-charts delicious (even if you have food restrictions or serious allergies.) I didn’t miss ANY of the fun the entire time I was there—even the bar tenders were happy to help me create yummy and safe tropical drinks. I’m posting pictures so you can see this isn’t an exaggeration. Our vegetarian friend was also thrilled with all the fabulous food available to her. Every single person we encountered in the FyB team (see list below) went WAY above and beyond to make sure we had an AMAZING experience and that my food allergy didn’t stop me from enjoying their delightful food. One example is Raul (Azure manager) took a picture of me day 1 and distributed it to all the other managers so they’d recognized me and be ready to help when I arrived at their restaurant.) I only wish I knew the names of all the others who worked behind the scenes helping to make these amazing meals a reality. I could say more about each personal encounter with everyone listed below but you’d probably stop reading, so I’ll end with this—each face, each encounter is etched in my mind...they are all beautiful gifted souls who blessed and inspired me. Executive Chefs—Executive Chef-Cesar, Executive Sous Chef-Jesus. Restaurant Managers—Raul-Azur, Ezequiel- MB, Christian-Breakfast, Carla-Hidden Garden, Cesar-Breakfast. Restaurant Head Chefs—Francesco-MB, Moises-Azur. Servers—David-Azure &Breakfast, Ignacio-MB, Cesar-MB. Front desk—Jazmine. Club floor—Daniel-host, Guiermo-bar tender, Teresa-concierge

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank vickyw390

Dear Vicky, allow me to thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and emotional review. At Live Aqua, we pride ourselves in the service and the standards followed in order to achieve our guests satisfaction.
It is a pleasure for me to know that your experience at Live Aqua Cancun exceeded your expectations; our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and unique as it can be, thank you for letting us know how memorable and special your stay was with us.
I will share your comments with Chef Cesar, Chef Jesus, Raul, Ezequiel, Christian, Carla, Cesar, Chef Francisco, Moises, David, Ignacio, Cesar, Jazmin, Daniel, Guillermo and Teresa for their incredible performance during your vacation with us.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.
Warm Greetings,

In laa'kech!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel/resort lives up to its five star rating. Everything was beautiful and inviting. The pool is gorgeous, the food in each of the restaurants was different from each other and excellent and they were able to accommodate my need to eat gluten free. They must give the staff happy pills every morning because everyone said hello and was genuinely interested in answering a question or helping us. My husband and I look forward to returning in the future.

2  Thank debbielF6918OE

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at Live Aqua Cancun.
It is very rewarding to read that you have found every aspect of the service and facilities to your complete satisfaction.
We would be very honored to have you back in the near future.

In Laa’kech!
Alfredo Santamaría

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A beautiful resort. Room was comfortable and clean. Loved having free room service 24/7. AMAZING food. Great staff: Jose' in the Siete restaurant and Usiel pool/beach wait staff. Had the best massage EVER!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank AMacTay

I am glad to know that your overall experience was enjoyable and that we lived up to your expectations. I will share your comments with Jose and Usiel for their amazing work during your stay.
We would be more than happy to be your hosts once again, please be sure to contact us for any pre-arrival assistance you may need.

In Laa’kech!